2002 Mitsubishi Diamante Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Diamante model:
Great car for the money
By Tonymarsol on 07/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Mitsubishi Diamante Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Engine, Transmission very smooth. Rides very nice and quiet. Handles well. Comfortable car all around on long trips. Like the sterio and moonroof. Should have brighter dash lighting.

Awesome Diamante
By DiGirl on 05/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Mitsubishi Diamante Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

These suckers are hard to find, but they're a great entry luxury vehicle. Not the name cache as Lexus or Acura, but good handling and price/value ratio

Best Car Yet For Me!!!
By John Bowden on 04/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Mitsubishi Diamante Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Certainly a lot of car for the buck! You can pay a lot more and get a lot LESS in a luxury car ie Lexus, Acura!

Cool Sedan
By d.m.roselle on 04/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Mitsubishi Diamante Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This car is fun to drive and has extremely quick pickup. The nice quite engine is a gem.

Good car for the money
By Mike4Winns on 04/04/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Mitsubishi Diamante Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I just bought this car, and i love it! It's a wonderful car. I love the lighted dash and i especially like that I don't see one on every corner. Trust me, this car get's the "look".

Still evaluating
By Railroadman on 04/01/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Mitsubishi Diamante Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We've only had this car about a week,so this evaluation is still on-going. My wife and I love the confort and handling of this beautiful automobile. We bought the LS with all the options. Stay tuned for further update as we experience hopefully a Luxury car ride and performance at a reasonable cost.

Diamante LS, Noise & Vibrations
By Jerry Brocato on 03/16/02 14:03 PM (PST)

2002 Mitsubishi Diamante Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is a beatiful car but one that is marred with strange noises and vibrations. I've had the car to the dealer several times to correct the problems only to be told it was "tire noise". I even went out of town and drove the same car. Same problems. I think there is design problems with the car. I have asked that the problems be corrected or give me another car.

BEST OF BEST
By Gene Leahy on 03/16/02 12:10 PM (PST)

2002 Mitsubishi Diamante Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have 25 tears experience in the atomotive industry. I have driven themall and repaired and serviced most In my book better than a Lexus or BMW for a much lower price. This is a real winner and I higly recommend this car to those who enjoy the ultimate experience in driving

Love the Diamante
By Matt Labonte on 03/01/02 02:42 AM (PST)

2002 Mitsubishi Diamante Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I love it. Took it to Los Angeles (from Portland, Oregon) just after I bought it, and the fuel economy was devine at 30 mpg. Rather good for a 3.5 V6 engine, in such a large car. The car rides very smooth, absorbing the bumbs in the road well. Handling is on par, and the car is very comfortable overall. Sure you can get an Acura, or Lexus for around the same price, but the cool thing about the Diamante is that you don't see them on every corner. I like having a car that is fairly rare.

Best sedan in the world!!!!
By Firebat on 02/28/02 20:40 PM (PST)

2002 Mitsubishi Diamante Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Best Sedan in the world!!!