2002 Mitsubishi Diamante - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Diamante model:
They are on to something here...
By ColoTracy on 06/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Mitsubishi Diamante LS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have always loved the look of this car and I really fell in love with the 0% financing. This car is right on the edge of being something really special with a few minor refinements. Overall, the car is a solid contender in the introductory luxury car market. With a some engineering and design checnges in the future it could rule its class!!!

this diamond is a girl's best friend
By LEElee on 06/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Mitsubishi Diamante LS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

vehicle fun to drive, classy. no let's not leave this diamond behind.

Love this Car !!
By GLAB on 05/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Mitsubishi Diamante LS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is a quiet, smooth driving, Zippy car. The high torque engine is fantastic. Transmission shifts very smoothly downshifting when you need it and acceleration is great ! The car is loaded with the features you use and the automatic climate control is great ! The stereo sounds fantastic and gets rave reviews by every passenger that gets a ride.

VR-X Great Car!
By RobbieHe on 05/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Mitsubishi Diamante VR-X 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased this car in November after first test driving it back in August. I had two Gallants previously, a 1996 and a 1999, both four cylinder versions. I saw the VR-X off at a distance back in August and knew that I wanted to take a closer look. It's a great looking car! When I first test drove it, I realized that it was simply on a different plane when compared to the Gallants. It's fast, tight, and super cool-looking on the inside.

A Great Car often Overlooked
By Dustin R on 04/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Mitsubishi Diamante VR-X 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is a great car for the price. Its roomy, has good performance, and looks good. I have over 5K miles and no problems. Lots of standard features leather, 10 way power driver 8 way power passenger seats, a great traction control system, and good brakes (a must have).

No Buyer's Remorse Here
By YRFox on 04/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Mitsubishi Diamante LS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have now had this car about seven months and it is everything that I thought it would be. Very comfortable, huge trunk(almost as much storage space as I had with my Volvo and Subaru Station Wagons before buying this), great stereo, very responsive engine and good handling. I looked at Lexus and Infiniti too but decided to get the Diamonte and I am still comfortable with my decision.

nice car for the price
By jjjones on 04/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Mitsubishi Diamante LS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Nice sound system and it's nice to drive a car that you don't see everywhere.

The best Limo in the US
By johnywiz on 02/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Mitsubishi Diamante ES 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Although I get strange looks in the Limo lot at O'Hare Airport this car is proving to be a great alternative limousine to the generic Lincoln. Not only is it a great drive but,as my customers keep telling me, it is a great ride. I bought the ES and had the dealer installed leather option. Fit is great but one of the door trims is not up to scratch. However it has been a no quibble replacement. 100% reliable and drives exactly the same whether empty or fully loaded which suggests that it was engineered with integrity. Every day a passenger leaves my Diamante with the intention of putting it on their new car shopping list. I wish I was on commission!

Superb Vehicle for the class
By Dino on 02/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Mitsubishi Diamante LS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

A nice car to own. Smooth driving experience for long distance. Good music system. More features for the price in this class.

Awesome Car
By Warren's Diamante on 01/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Mitsubishi Diamante VR-X 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I can't imagine a better car for the price and financing. I've been a Honda driver for 15 years, and will not go back. Mitsu needs to up their advertising to get the market share it deserves. Best selling car in Japan, and we know they know the best deal. Great car.