1998 Mitsubishi Diamante - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Diamante model:
After 5 years
By Dicuda on 12/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1998 Mitsubishi Diamante ES 4dr Sedan

I have not done a thing to this vehicle except for brakes, tires and a battery. The original tires and brakes only lasted for 24000 miles, but the aftermarket brakes are still in the front and were replaced in the rear 200 miles ago. Aftermarket tires still have over 50 % of the tread left. All in all it has been a great car.

It's been a good one!!
By grandma on the go on 07/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Mitsubishi Diamante ES 4dr Sedan

I have owned this car for 5 years and still get compliments on it. Looks good and drives good. No major problems and over 95,500 miles! It has been the best car I've ever owned and I have owned several. To have put this many miles on a car a still not have problems is an A+.

A Great Car
By Suprised by Mitsu:) on 03/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1998 Mitsubishi Diamante LS 4dr Sedan

I have owned Acuras, a toyota, and quite a few American cars which were very unreliable, i must say I had my doubts about mitsubishi. i am fairly young(23) and been thru quite a few cars. this car has plenty of power greatfeatures for the money. I think better than the 3.2 and 3.5 RL and TL Acura's respectively, which are nioce. This car is very reliable . I haven't had any issues with it, and I am really suprised at this. I thought it was not as reliable as Honda / Acura, but it is. Dont get me wrong, the build quality isn't Lexus, it sure is close though. great car.

owner
By ababababab on 01/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1998 Mitsubishi Diamante LS 4dr Sedan

stiring not good transmition slips

you wont be sorry
By joe too on 10/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Mitsubishi Diamante LS 4dr Sedan

this is the best car i have ever owned