I give my Diamante a 9.5!!!
By tsunami on
1995 Mitsubishi Diamante LS 4dr Sedan
I don't know what kind of lemons these other bloggers bought, but I bought my '95 Diamante LS with 42,700 miles on it in 2003. It is stock and is white with a moonroof, leather interior, stock Infinity sound system, the stock tape deck has an audio in port that will work with iPods and has a 6 disc changer in the trunk - stock. An old man must've owned it because it was in pristine condition inside, outside, and mechanically speaking. It currently has 115,000 miles on it and runs like the day it came off the assembly line. No problems. Had to replace the alternator once ($80). POWERFUL, RELIABLE car. AND it looks awesome even still today in 2009 and turns ALL the girls' heads. Can't go wrong
Favorite Features
Favorite features is the 3.0 DOHC Mitsubishi engine which is the same engine the 3000GT has in it. It's clocked for 150 and trust me, IT CAN DO IT. AND they didn't start putting the automatic shutoff in til 1996, so it won't turn the car off if you go over 115mph like they do in any car 96 & up.
Suggested Improvements
I have no suggested improvements. The car is BEAUTIFUL & POWERFUL stock. BUT, it is a Mitsu and they do look beautiful modded up... It IS an import afterall.