1995 Mitsubishi Diamante - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Diamante model:
Ten years and going strong
By Mitsuman on 12/19/04 21:51 PM (PST)

1995 Mitsubishi Diamante 4dr Wagon

I love my 1995 Mitsubishi Diamante. It has the get up and go I require of my vehicles and when used with premium fuel I sometimes I forget that I need to fill it up. I bought it in California and it was perfect for highway driving. Now I'm up in Alaska and it handles great on the snow. It has 126,000 miles on it and it still performs great. I love my Car!!!!

They Don't Come Much Better Than Mitsu
By Mitsu on 05/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Mitsubishi Diamante 4dr Wagon

For a used vehicle, the Mitsu Diamante Wagon is a wonderful touring car that just makes you want to take road trips. It's solid, comfortable, good gas mileage (28-30 mpg on the highway and that's driving at 75 mph) and roomy. Great stereo system, too. With the Goodrich Traction Control Tires, you won't find a better car to take on your next vacation.

1995 Mitsubishi DiamanteLS Outstanding!
By 4NA on 01/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Mitsubishi Diamante LS 4dr Sedan

This is the best car I've ever owned. I traded this car in for a top of the line SUV. The biggest mistake of my life! I have grieved this car everyday since. Mileage to fuel was great, twenty dollars rode all week. I am currently in the market for a duplicate to keep 4ever. Wish I had researched prior to trading, would still have my Mitsubishi D. The cars have gone downhill since 95.

Awesome car
By uhale on 02/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Mitsubishi Diamante LS 4dr Sedan

I LOVE THIS CAR! It has all the amenities of a luxury car. I am thinking about buying another one for my brother or just to have two (THEY ARE REALLY CHEAP IF OLDER THAN 1995!). Rumor has it the Diamante will be discontinued in a couple of years unfortunately. While I love the car and view it as VERY RELIABLE, I have had a few problems: REPLACED: Water Pump ($700) CV Shaft ($180) Alternator(rebuilt on ebay $175, putting it in myself). AC compressor squeals like hell, haven't fixed yet ($???). BROKE OFF FOUR OR FIVE LUG BOLTS CHANGING TIRES, (don't know why).

Diamante is perfect
By John2d on 01/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Mitsubishi Diamante ES 4dr Sedan

this was the best car ive owned i love it and has given me 0 problems

1995 Mitsubishi Diamante Not Recommende
By montysimmoms on 09/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Mitsubishi Diamante LS 4dr Sedan

Not Recommended. Had problems with the Air conditioner after only 65,000 miles – cost $1,500 to replace; Had problems with the automatic climate control system at 70,000 miles – cost $800 to repair; Had problems with door/window fit – car had a whistling sound at various speeds; Various plastic components in the interior (such as cup holder) are of low quality and break easy and are expensive to replace;

NGM's Mitsubishi
By NGMRLM on 08/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Mitsubishi Diamante LS 4dr Sedan

Had some electrical problems, otherwise car is fantastic

the best kept secret
By roger on 03/13/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Mitsubishi Diamante LS 4dr Sedan

this car is a joy to drive, and sexy as hell.

the best kept secret
By Roger on 03/13/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Mitsubishi Diamante LS 4dr Sedan

this car is a joy to drive, and sexy as hell.