Used 1995 Mitsubishi Diamante Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Mitsubishi Diamante - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Diamante model:

'95 Diamante ES
By corey gates

1995 Mitsubishi Diamante ES 4dr Sedan

It has a strong reliable engine. It is the perfect car to just drive around with no real destination. It's the most affordable top of the line luxury sedan. It was used as a rental car due to it's reliability and comfort.

It has a big trunk for large suit cases and a full size spare tire. The interior comfort is amazing as is the style which looks modern to this day.

It should have better cup holders.

My Diamante has been fabulous!
By Kathy

1995 Mitsubishi Diamante ES 4dr Sedan

This is my second Diamante. I leased one in 1992 and hated to turn it in. Then I bought this one new in 1995. I have about 140,000 miles on it and only have had minor repairs other than the norm. This car looks great. I will not sell it, but use it as a second car or give it to a college student. What a wonderful car it has been. My interior looks bad now but I will invest in reuphostery, the car is surely worth it!

The smooth and comfortable ride. It has great power with overdrive.

Give it a leather interior and more sturdy interior features.

Mitsubishi Rules
By Bosnia Rules!

1995 Mitsubishi Diamante ES 4dr Sedan

I bought my 1995 Mitsubishi Diamante at auction with 122,000 miles on it. I drove it untill 137,000 miles. It was an excellent car. I regret the day that I traded comfort for fuel eficiency. The Diamante was fun to drive, fast, and never had any problems. It did brake a lug nut when the Les Schwab guys replaced its front tires. I drove it with overdive on since it would not shift gears if overdrive was off. It would go 210 miles per tank. I drove it for a 1.5 years like that.

This is an elegant cay.

The cup holders stink.

Loved the car, then....
By hondanow

1995 Mitsubishi Diamante LS 4dr Sedan

The anti-lock brake light would come on when I drove on the highway. Dealer couldn't figure it out...eventually I took it in for a tune up and the dealer told me my whole ABS brake system was shot and it would cost over $4,000 to fix it! I was sick when I had to sell the car for junk...with only 130,000 miles on it...not good for a car these days.

The style and comfort. Fun to drive and good a/c.

Best car i ever had
By dave g

1995 Mitsubishi Diamante ES 4dr Sedan

I am debating whether to sell or not. The car looks great and runs like a quiet lexus, but my a/c went and i am told i need a new compressor and maybe a condenser by the dealer. Since it is a 95 i am tempted to sell it and buy a new car. The car runs like new and it is dealer maintained. They always do such a great job that i dont mind overpaying a little. The dealer tels me that if i fix the a/c that i will be goood for a long time, but how can i trust them? They say that the 95 was the best Diamante ever built. What would you do?

The front of the car

I put in a new tranny at 70,000 and 115,000. OUCH!