1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3000GT model:
Speed Demon!!!!!!!
By Stroke21 on 05/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT 2dr Coupe

This vehicle was fun from day 1. I get lot's of looks and I can drive fast.Before you buy this car you need to check these 2 things! 1) Headlight Assemblies.(They are expensive so you need to check and make sure there is no moisture, cracks, and the paint is good finding a black headlight is a miracle) 2) Timing Belt.If the timing belt has not been changed, you should change it ASAP.Supposed to be changed every 60,000 miles.(If it breaks you are out an engine.Cost with parts and Labor around $600.00 at a non-dealer shop) Other than those two important things this Car is a dream!

fun
By Jan Bruden on 03/06/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL 2dr Coupe

excellent car especially with the smooth automatic

Best Car Ever Made Exluding the Viper
By Nero on 02/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD

I actually got this car for my birthday and I think this is the best car ever made. It looks awesome, drives awesomely, has PLENTY of power, and plus it is just plain FUN to drive.

Garage Queen
By Syderwoman on 01/29/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT Spyder SL 2dr Convertible

Had a 94 SL, loved it, 156K of no problems. Found '95 Spyder SL with just 12.5K on it and had to have it. My '94 coupe was a real hot rod, this car is a cruiser. They seem to hold their value but the best part is top down on a warm day. Everyone asked what it is and and compliments it, particularlt when lowering and raising the top.

Love my Little Red Sports Car
By LynnieXO on 12/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL 2dr Coupe

This is my second RED 3000GT SL and I would buy a third if they still made them! Always getting people admiring and commenting on what a nice looking car it is. I just love driving it. I think it is time to trade it in but can't find anything even close that I like as much without spending over $50,000!! So I think I will just keep my adorable little red sports car for now.

Best Car Ever
By Cardan72 on 09/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT Spyder SL 2dr Convertible

I can't tell you how many times people ask me in astonishment "What is that...a Ferrari?" Awesome Colletor's Item vehicle. Not just a car but an experience. Power and Looks to spare. Advanced features and timeless styling. I want to buy one for my wife as soon as we can afford another one. Buy one and you wont regret it.

Like no other car in the world!
By shaftnmn on 08/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT Spyder VR-4 Turbo 2dr Convertible AWD

I own a 97 Mitsu VR-4 so I'm familiar with the platform but when I bought a 95 Spyder a year ago, all I can say is wow! I've seen guys who drive Porsche, Ferarri, & BMW turn their heads to take a look at this thing. The retractable top is memorizing and the styling is over the top. People still ask if this is a new car. Although the retail value of these cars have declined over the years, I believe that they will eventually rise in value since there are so few vehicles out there.

3000 GT-solid performer
By wallyking on 08/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT 2dr Coupe

Great car. Fast. Fun. I use M&S high performance tires but still can easily spin the tires in the winter months. I replaced the clutch (worn mostly from previous owner) and water pump/timing belt (please change both when doing this--cost of timing belt $700, and water pump $800 seperately, together only $900--get the picture. I love the car. A bit heavy when driven slow and very nimble when pushed. Nice ride. Independent suspension is very nice compared to the harsh ride of a Camaro (yes, I owned one). Corners great and looks good standing still. Taller folks would probaby rub their heads on the ceiling. It even passes the golf club bag test!

SO HOT!
By smilemarlo on 07/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT Spyder VR-4 Turbo 2dr Convertible AWD

This beauty gets attention wherever she goes. This car is so fast and so fun, wow. It's too bad more people won't have an opportunity to drive one. (Mitsubishi made so few.) But now, it's rare and should hold (or increase in) its value. Anybody know what this car is really worth? Collectors should be clammoring for one before they're IMPOSSIBLE to find!

My First Import
By VegasDave on 06/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT 2dr Coupe

I purchased my 1995 3000GT in 1999 with 20,000 miles on it. My current miles are 128,000.It handles very well at all speeds, but the small 3.0 six cylinder needs a little more torque for stoplight to stoplight performance. This car shows its stuff at higher speeds up to about 140. It is my first import and built impressively well. I wish I would have popped for the VR4. It would have solved the low speed torque issue.