1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT Consumer Review: 1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT

1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT - Consumer Review

1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT

Base 2dr Hatchback (3.0L V6 5-speed Manual)

1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT
By JAsonZerbel on

1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT 2dr Coupe

My 3000 has been the car of my dreams with one exception, it's a bit pricey to fix and find parts now. I've driven my 3000 to long beach and back from sacramento and loved the smooth handling and comfortable interior every mile. It can even withstand a 90-100 mph long distance drive like that, no problem. This car has had no problems as long as you can afford to keep it regularly maintained, and it is sensitive to the deadlines of the services so plan ahead. I'm over six feet tall and it is my daily commuter and I can get into my 3000gt with ease and grace.

Quick response off the line for 220 hp pulling 3750 pounds. Gorgeous body lines and stunning interior. I've hauled paintings 3'x4' in the back and lumber 6' long. If you get a white one do the right thing this year and have fun dressing it and yourself up to look like speed racer. I did! Have fun!

It's a base model car so if you need improvements, buy the VR4 or SL. I'd suggest lightening the body panels, buy a fiberglass ram air hood that goes straight to the airbox, carbon fiber/polyurethane fenders F&R. Upsize the rims+2 and never ever lower the car, it's low enough. Get an alarm!!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review