I MISS MY 3000 GT
By IMISSMY3000GT on
1991 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL 2dr Coupe
I bought this car for myself 3 yrs. ago when I was a 45 yr old. Some say I was having a male mid life crisis. But if you ever drive one of these you will fall in love with it too. I feel the 91 year was the best year for these cars. It is now 2007 and the styling of 1991 still works today. I especially like the flip up head lights that later models don't have. I am 6'2" tall and I have no problem fitting in this car. There is power everything. The gauge cluster setup is spectacular and easy to read. Handling and braking are excellent. The only problem I have encountered in 3 yrs. of ownership occured last Thursday. My 18 yr. old daughter totaled it out. She rear-ended a stopped vehicle at 60 mph.
Favorite Features
A very solid car. Reliable and well built. My daughter walked away from a very nasty wreck with only minor facial scratches from the airbag deployment. I MISS MY 3000 GT. I am looking at buying another one. I can't pick a favorite feature because everything is great about this car. Get one now!
Suggested Improvements
More HP.
By sparkplug7
on 08/19/11 20:44 PM (PDT)

hey if your looking to buy aother theres like 3 in jay oklahoma . i bought a 91 about a year ago i love it had a 95 but it got hit 5 times in 2 years the insurance finily totaled it . i could have gotton a 2011 camaro but was driving down the road and saw the 91 sitting at a house . iturn arround and bought it turns out this is a proto type . this thing has got 3 differerant colors of interirior in in only had 65000 original miles on it .the guy only put 4 miles a week on it and bought it new . i am looking for a set of white leather seats if you klnow of any email me meldennis@yahoo.com