1991 Mitsubishi 3000GT Consumer Review: 91 3000GT VR$

1991 Mitsubishi 3000GT - Consumer Review

VR-4 2dr Hatchback (3.0L V6 Twin-turbo AWD 5-speed Manual)

91 3000GT VR$
By LiLMo2100 on

1991 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD

This car is amazing by far! Back in 1991 it had set the standard for the automotive scene for good. This car was way ahead of its time. Topping out all of the competitors out there. I've only just begun on the long road with this car and it has had it's up and downs. The downs, being my fault and the person I purchased it from. But overall. This car is amazing to drive. The Turbos are great when they are fully spooled and push you back into the seats. The exterior is a flawless design, and the interior is to die for. I agree the back seats are to small for anyone. But the two front ones are perfect for either just me, or me and my lady. I highly suggest anyone to get this car.

Twin Turbo, AWD, AWD, Active Exhaust, Active Aero, stunning looks, and great capability. I love hearing those turbos spool and blow off. The deep rumble to tell you she's a sports car. And the loud roar she makes as you scream by the ones you're racing.

I don't feel this car needs much improvements. Even the back seat don't need improvements. I don't sit anyone back there so they're usually just flowed down or just empty bucket seats. I do think that the improvement of gas consumption could be improved. But that's it.