New Mini Owner 2012
By marymouse on
2012 MINI Cooper 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 6M)
I just purchased a 2012 mini hardtop bayswater package. love the vehicles looks in and out, quite roomy for a little car, the back seat is a joke. think of this as a 2 seater, we keep the seat folded and just use the back for transporting goods for the store or the dogs.
Favorite Features
styling, roomy compared to others. great service at the dealership. love the leather seats, the big speedometor, love the handle on driverside and it really zips faster then I thought, put it in sport mode and its a racecar. This car has character, not like the ugly kia soul I almost got.
Suggested Improvements
ok the worse is the ride, I live in sw florida our roads are pretty darn good, we drove to tampa this weekend and they had alot of construction on the roads and it felt like RR tracks for like 20 minutes...my poor back. they are the run flat tires. maybe that is why. I hate, hate the location of window and lock door knobs, if you have a drink in its holder you have to remove it, very inconvenient. I purchased a arm rest for the middle, would hate it without it. have them throw one in on the deal.