2012 MINI Cooper Consumer Review: Fun and Quality

2012 MINI Cooper - Consumer Review

S Convertible (1.6L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Manual)

Fun and Quality
By jcihak on

2012 MINI Cooper S 2dr Convertible (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

We purchased a fully loaded 2012 Cooper S Convertible thinking it would just be a fun cruiser. I have been awed by its excellent handling and performance. Its become my daily driver and despite having a lead foot, I'm getting 33 mpg mostly country driving. The quality is that of a luxury car - compared to the Honda CR-V and Toyota Prius I also have in the garage. The Honda and Toyota feel like tin cans in comparison. Once you get used to the quirky controls, the car is nothing but fun.

- Handling + good acceleration + economy car mpg - Convertible!!! - Rock solid chassis for a convertible - Great retro looks - MINI community rocks! Too many events and great helpful enthusiasts to mention. - Better nav than any car system I've used (and only $750) - Mini Connected runs Pandora, Tune-In Radio, MOG and many other apps right on the MINI's display. - Actually fits 2 adults and 2 kids.

- Eliminate run flat tires - they're too harsh.