Used 2011 MINI Cooper John Works Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 MINI Cooper John Cooper Works - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cooper model:

I Love My Car! But im loosing it! Bee ware!
By 0to60n6

2011 MINI Cooper John Cooper Works John Cooper Works 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

My car has been thru everything! Jumps, high speed runs, never has overheated or indicated any ware and tear. I was 15 when i got my car and i loved it! I have gotten hit by a drunk driver in a loaner car and it was a cooper and i obveously didn't die and the Full sized truck was in the ditch and i was stil on the road. He was more seriously enjured, oh and he side swiped me going 80... I love my car to death, but theres one thing to beware it sticks out like a sore thumb i got pulled over the oother day on the interstate for the wrong speed because i stick out and they didn't see the other car so my parents are selling my baby. :( Best car i have ever had and i will miss it so much :(.

Sunroof, Speedometer, Steptronic Transmition, HUGE turbo, 150+ speeds :D, and pimping 18in black rims.

Sound system sucks so i got fosgate 12's and it beats down now, This is a teenagers dream car and its perfect loved it and still do i hope i can keep it but its up for sale by my parents now.

• Sedan