2011 MINI Cooper Convertible Consumer Reviews

2011 MINI Cooper Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cooper model:
Chose this over a Miata
By skysoxwiz on 07/27/11 16:48 PM (PDT)

2011 MINI Cooper Convertible S 2dr Convertible (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I spent a world of time comparing the Cooper to the Mazda Miata. They're both great cars, fun to drive and easy to buy and own. I think I would be happy with either car but the Mini has the "cute factor" over the Miata. 9,000,000 Miata owners can't be wrong but it also makes it somewhat ordinary. The Cooper "S" is incredibly fun to drive, especially in a mountain state like Colorado.

Dream come true
By jg2310 on 01/30/11 17:38 PM (PST)

2011 MINI Cooper Convertible 2dr Convertible (1.6L 4cyl 6M)

I have wanted a cooper convertiable since it was released. The 2011 seems to have corrected alll of the control complaints I have read about with the 2010 model. I have driven a 2006 s model, and the 2011 ride is much smoother....no comparison. The 6 speed manual is a must, so much fun.

Life is Good
By Anonymous on 12/06/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 MINI Cooper Convertible S 2dr Convertible (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Bought Cadbury (Hot Chocolate exterior with Polar Beige interior) less than a month ago and loving every top down minute! No regrets on selling our 2008 Miata. Averaging 31 mpg.

Worth the wait
By minidoc on 10/31/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 MINI Cooper Convertible S 2dr Convertible (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Traded my Buddy 06 dark Gray s conv (which I messed up trying to modify an automatic) 2011 is a total beast, horizon blue, subdued but classy ( no racing strips on this one) feel like "James Bond " (keep dreaming), premium package a bit too much chrome, probably swap side mirror caps for blue 06 felt like a toy, this machine is the real deal, powerful, stable, a blast to drive in sport mode ( feels like a BMW/ Audi sport car with mini quirkiness. So I'm in Boston w/ first new convertible on the block, sure to be a head Turner