2010 MINI Cooper Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cooper model:
Put a Smile on your face !!
By DrDave on 02/09/10 14:07 PM (PST)

2010 MINI Cooper Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 6M)

I have owned BMW automobiles and like their engineering. We bought our MINI after seeing the vehicle at the SF Auto Show and seriously considering purchasing one. We went to MINI of Concord who we have delat with in the past, always finding them very professional during and most important after the purchase. After a long test drive my wife and I decided to purchase the MINI Hardtop. After taking the car home we started to see the advantages of the vehicle and I have to admit when you drive it, it does make you smile. I handles like a go cart but not as rough a ride with the 15" wheels. Performance is really nice even with the Auto Select Shift Transmission that we got as an option.

Joy to drive
By wmjantsch on 01/22/10 08:30 AM (PST)

2010 MINI Cooper Hatchback S 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This is a fantastic little car. It is an absolute joy to drive. I am happy with the ride quality of the standard S model- it does not seem too jarring to me at all. I was warned that noise at highway speeds would be distracting- I don't think this is a problem. I kind of like the quirky controls; it did take me some time to get used to them, however. I can definitely feel BMW's influences in quality of build, design, and performance.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 MINI Cooper Hatchback in VA is:

$128 per month*