I didn't know I could love a car
By tica on
2007 MINI Cooper 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 6M)
Have one year lease on a basic Mini. I got Minnie my Mini 6 weeks ago off the lot, so it came with features I would not have ordered, or known I wanted or needed- but now love. But worrying: From day 3 check engine light came on intermittently-gas cap issues, it seems- then went away. It went on again yesterday (1100 miles) when tank got low so that was ok. But it's fun to drive and I'm not even into cars (I thought.) It's like a go cart but feels super safe and you don't feel small. It is tight if you're on a long trip trying to stuff lots of stuff in the car but with one person you can do it, 2 may be tougher. But I love her! And gets lots of compliments!
Favorite Features
Love the auto-dim rearview mirror and auto headlights. Nevere would have ordered, but they make life zillion times easier. Love the bluetooth-- don't have advanced pricey option where it recharges but basic setup is awesome. You talk out loud, hear thru stereo speakers. Love comfort access.
Suggested Improvements
Cupholders too small! That's a problem! Armrest could be really substantial and provide more storage. Sport seat back mesh pockets could be much bigger/stronger/ better. Lower headrest so better visibility. Bigger glove compartment. Sunroof to see through.