Gotta love it!
By Nick on
2007 MINI Cooper S 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
I bought this as my first ever new car. Within seconds of pushing the start button I was grinning ear to ear, and it hasn't stopped since. The fun factor of this car is off the charts. I have a feeling those who buy a Mini want a car that makes their heart race a little every time they sit in it. It drives and handles like a dream. I decided to go for the S package and get the better performance and pay more for that instead of paying for leather seats and an upgraded interior. I'm glad I did as the interior is already pretty nice in it's stock form. Overall it's a great car. There's ample room inside. In fact I can fit my skis inside instead of on the roof.
Favorite Features
Seats adjust for any person of any size, up to someone 6foot7. Push button start/stop. Toggle switches for everything. Selectable "mood lighting" as I call it. Automatic climate control.
Suggested Improvements
More 12volt plugs in the dash. There's only one and it's in an awkward spot, and there's one behind the rear seats. Knob in dash that appears to be a volume knob isn't, and takes time to remember not to turn it for volume.