2007 MINI Cooper Consumer Review: Fun/Frustrating!!!!

2007 MINI Cooper Hatchback - Consumer Review

Fun/Frustrating!!!!
By bean on

2007 MINI Cooper S 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I have to agree that this is the most unreliable car ever! I have only owned since June 2009 From November - January 6 I have had the timing valve, fueld pump, and most recent intake manifold replaced. As above having to drive 2 hours for service and then also for the oil change and then the service light came on again and when we went in for the computer read NOTHING needed to be done, wasted trip. Everytime one of the parts needed replacing the mgr. of the service dept said oh yes, we've had problems with that part. When will it end?? MINI has been a dream car of mine and I am so totally disappointed in reliability!

Beautiful organish leather interior, feels like a race car, everyone looks at the car at intersections and even peak in the windows in parking lots (proof if strange handprints on my windows lol). Corners like it's on rails, there are great MINI clubs.

2007 seems to be a year many flaws with this car, corporate didn't even make excuses when I called about how many times it's been serviced. I worry about when the warranty expires if I can even afford to keep the damn thing.