Used 2007 MINI Cooper Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Mini Cooper - Consumer Reviews

2007 MINI Cooper

View reviews for a specific Cooper model:

I love my MINI
By bbm

2007 MINI Cooper S 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This car is fun to drive and I love its looks. It will never get old. The turbo S had a lot of power especially when I press the sport mode button. I get about 38-40mpg freeway, and aprox 32 combined. The shifting is smooth.

Favorite Features

Panoramic sun roof, 6 speed, torque, handling, looks, nav system, comfy seats, rain sensors, xenon, 17 rims, and very fun to drive.

Suggested Improvements

Wipers sets to high in off position, thus slightly in my field of vision. Tried adjusting it but it lowers too low that hits the lower windshield rubber seals.

Mini-Cooper-Lisciuos
By Happyboy

2007 MINI Cooper 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 6M)

I purchased mine sparkling silver with white roof and side mirrors in Sept 2007! I traded my brand new Audi 2ltr 2dr A3 coupe! I liked the Audi but I absolutley adore the Mini Cooper. It uses less fuel than a trickling summer water ban water saver sprinkler! Driving it is arouses the limbic brain ( limbic brain is the primitve centre of the brain that makes you prick up your ears whe you are half a sleep and you here a noise in the house.) It awakens all your senses- and stimulates all those driving muscles and pleasure centres! Outdrives, out handles and out-happies every other car I have ever had! It looks like a grown ups kids toy when you see it

Favorite Features

Steering wheel. Buttons, toggles. Mood lighting. Handling. Economy. Exterior look, cute vibe

Suggested Improvements

Should have a darker window tint. Don't like the thermostat still purring when I turn off the motor !

What a car!
By Dave

2007 MINI Cooper S 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

The MINI is truely unique! One never gets tired of driving it. Gas mileage with premium is 35mph & steady. I've had the MINI for 9 months and its never been back to the dealer. I guess I got lucky? One problem I will discuss when I do go for my oil change is the cosmoline grease that runs down on parts of the car. Be sure to wipe it off as soon as you see it. Looks like runny vasoline. Will stain the rubber. But overall the Mini is super.

Favorite Features

Bluetooth & convenience package with the buttom locks on the doors handles & not having to open the truck with a key, just touch the soft lock & presto, it opens.

Suggested Improvements

Like most, bigger cup holders, screen on the sun roof that stays put, another phone jack up front,other than that, wouldn't change a thing. OH, maybe more colors.

My Little Nightmare
By Barney

2007 MINI Cooper 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 6M)

We fell in love with our Mini instantly and then almost immediately, the honeymoon was over. While being incredibly cute and fun to drive, we think spending over 45 days in the shop in 10 months is a bit much. We had work done on the AC, sunroof, flat tire indicator, replaced the catalytic converter, trouble with O2 sensors, and replaced the transmission not once, but twice! I'm thinking we got all of the problems that every other Mini owner didn't! Thankfully the dealer bought it back from us.

Favorite Features

The orange leather interior and mood lighting.....so cool!

Suggested Improvements

Can't make any suggestions for improvement other than make sure every car off the line is a great one?

Awesomest car to ever buy!
By Mini_Car_Luvr45

2007 MINI Cooper 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 6M)

This is the cutest and coolest car I've ever seen, and I hope to drive another one some day, because it is just so fun to drive, and I love the way it feels as you drive along the streets. It's so fuel-efficient, and I couldn't believe how it could squeeze into a tight parking space! I'm telling you, this is a one-of-a- kind car! You'll be very happy!

Favorite Features

The features I adore are the little size, shape of the car, the smooth drive, the reliability, and the cuteness it brings around!

Suggested Improvements

There is absolutely no improvements needed to be made!