2006 MINI Cooper Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cooper model:
Pep, style and function
By Tammy on 03/23/06 15:54 PM (PST)

2006 MINI Cooper Convertible 2dr Convertible (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I have an Acura and an Audi in the driveway. I pick the MINI every time. I drop the top in freezing weather on a sunny day! I am getting 27-28 mpg in the city. I navigate a lot of small streets and parking is a breeze. It's spoiled me. Really.

my MINI review
By rubugd on 03/22/06 10:34 AM (PST)

2006 MINI Cooper Convertible S 2dr Convertible (1.6L 4cyl S/C 6M)

I just bought my MINI four days ago. I hate not being in it. Even though it is still too cold, I have been sporting the top down with the heater blasting. This little car has some attitude and speed. I love it!

Coop, Coop, Coop
By Bob on 03/21/06 14:03 PM (PST)

2006 MINI Cooper Convertible S 2dr Convertible (1.6L 4cyl S/C 6M)

This is a great car. It's fun to drive, well engineered, gets good gas mileage, looks sharp, corners like a race car, and accelerates with the best of them. I drive it on a 36 mile commute every day and love it. It does not drive like a small car. It feels very solid on the road.

Love my Mini
By jim d on 02/06/06 17:33 PM (PST)

2006 MINI Cooper Convertible S 2dr Convertible (1.6L 4cyl S/C 6M)

I am absolutely in love with my new MINI Cooper S. It's zippy when you need to take off. Its sharp modern design pays homage to the Minis of the past.

2nd MINI...Love All Over Again
By RRS on 01/15/06 17:27 PM (PST)

2006 MINI Cooper Convertible S 2dr Convertible (1.6L 4cyl S/C 6M)

I loved my 2004 Cooper S so much that I traded it in for an 2005 Cooper S Convertible. The only issue I had with the '04 was a problem with the radio display. t became garbled when the temperature fell below 0 degrees. The radio was replaced by BMW. My dealer gave me only $2,000 less than what I paid for my 2004 when I bought it new. You gotta love that love depreciation! The convertible is even more fun than my hard top. I recommend this fun, reliable go kart to everybody - I've already referred 5 sales to my dealership!

Love My Mini
By JOHN GUIDA on 01/14/06 09:28 AM (PST)

2006 MINI Cooper Convertible 2dr Convertible (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I have read some of your reviews. Some were negative about this car's pep. I have been suprised to the opposite. The Mini Cooper has more pep than I expected it to. Therefore I am thrilled with my Mini Convertable (not the "s" model). Your profesonal reviews had me a little nervous after ordering the car. I'm assuming you're using teenagers to do your reviews. I'm forty eight years old and this is the most fun car I had ever had to drive. If you want to see a cheap interior look at the Pontiac Solstice. Mini has thought of features on this car that I would have never expected.

I'm Happy with Happy
By Happy on 11/18/05 14:15 PM (PST)

2006 MINI Cooper Convertible S 2dr Convertible (1.6L 4cyl S/C 6M)

Just sitting in my MINI Cooper (Happy) puts a smile on my face. Very few cars can do that anymore. It handles like a GoKart and gets good economy. The only issue that I have had with it is that BMW says to use Premium Fuel, which is a bummer. The back seats are not usefull unless those in front are small also. Otherwise, this car is a beatiful piece of machinery.

Amazing ride in such a small package
By ojershelly on 10/04/05 13:55 PM (PDT)

2006 MINI Cooper Convertible 2dr Convertible (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

This car puts the "kid" back in all of us! Lower the top and it brings a smile to your day. Whoever said "bigger is better" never drove a Mini. Drive one.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.