2005 MINI Cooper - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cooper model:
Fortunate and Fun
By Rick Bounds on 09/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 MINI Cooper S 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl S/C 6M)

I've really enjoyed the car. There have been a few rattles which have been fixed by the dealership. There have also been a few strange noises coming from the clutch when the car hasn't been driven in several days at start-up. At times when it is hot, it idles rough. I love the car, but I'm not too convinced that maintenance will not skyrocket as the car gets older. The strange noises coming from the clutch have me worried. All in all, I'm still glad I bought it.

excellent
By dustyduckl on 08/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 MINI Cooper S 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl S/C 6M)

I have owned a new 1973 Lotus a 1964 Jaguar xke, a 1971 jaguar xj6 and several cadillacs. I find that the Mini is by far the most fun car to drive. It's like driving a go-kart, Which I have also owned. The confort is not the qualty of the cadillac but then how many cars are.

My title
By s.k. witeman on 08/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 MINI Cooper S 2dr Convertible (1.6L 4cyl S/C 6M)

The best automobile value I've found in a looooong time

great car one of the best
By Megan Reilly on 08/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 MINI Cooper S 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl S/C 6M)

thia was one of the best cars i have ever had. it has a very fun wild side and is very comfortable. also has a great perkyness to it its @$#!#@ awsome

Mini
By MiniMan on 08/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 MINI Cooper S 2dr Convertible (1.6L 4cyl S/C 6M)

I love the car it is so fun to drive

Mini Baby
By Dita on 08/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 MINI Cooper S 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl S/C 6M)

We special ordered our Mini from Salt Lake,Utah and recieved information as to when it was born and and when it would be delivered. We have had much fun with Mini.We also have a few other cars but we take the Mini to town to save on gas. We highly recomend this car to anyone and everyone no mater what class of car you can afford. It really is FUN.