2005 MINI Cooper Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cooper model:
OH WHAT GREAT FUN!!!
By barb2 on 10/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 MINI Cooper Convertible S 2dr Convertible (1.6L 4cyl S/C 6M)

I just picked up my Mini-S convertible and I can't stop smiling. it's just too much fun to drive and has a wonderful feel for the road. I'm new to the Mini so the cockpit took a little getting used to and the hood release is on the passenger side and the rear visibility is limited with the top up as is the case in every convertible i've ever owned. All in all, just a whole lotta fun.

Awesome Fun
By swisso on 09/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 MINI Cooper Convertible S 2dr Convertible (1.6L 4cyl S/C 6M)

Just purchased a new convertible Cooper S. I test drove the following convertibles: BMW 3, Jeep, Audi and mini. Having owned two BMW's in the past there is no question that BMW has graced this car with German engineering. This was unquestionably the most fun to drive and put an ear-to- ear smile on my face from day one. Looking out the back can be a bit of a problem at first but once you get used to the size its fine. I've cruised at 90mph with the top down and that is no problem also. Just like the reviwers said: "this is a go-cart for adults". If you really enjoy feeling the road while driving and you don't need a lot of space this is it.

My title
By s.k. witeman on 08/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 MINI Cooper Convertible S 2dr Convertible (1.6L 4cyl S/C 6M)

The best automobile value I've found in a looooong time

Mini
By MiniMan on 08/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 MINI Cooper Convertible S 2dr Convertible (1.6L 4cyl S/C 6M)

I love the car it is so fun to drive