2004 MINI Cooper - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cooper model:
mymini
By ohiobuckifan on 09/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 MINI Cooper 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I really like the look and feel of the car. Plus it's really fun to drive

greatest student car
By guin on 09/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

i love mine get one

Trading Spaces MINI
By aminc on 09/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 MINI Cooper 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

My experiences have been rewarding, I am please with the style and most of all the fun factor. Numerous time I have been stop and asked about the car. I never had any mechanical problems, and enjoy the car as much as my wife.

Mini Madness
By Schpeck on 09/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 MINI Cooper S 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl S/C 6M)

I had been dreaming of a mini for about two years, then was more fired up after seeing the "Italian Job". Built it online, and voila! picked up my mini in January and even my husband now wants to trade in the Tahoe for another family mini. My next door neighbor has one, and more in the neighborhood! What a great car to have and just enjoy being part of the mini mania.

A+
By mtrulis on 09/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 MINI Cooper 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

The mini is perfect. I live in Chicago and the mini can fit into any parking spot on those busy streets. In a land of SUV's the mini gets amazing gas milleage. I can get up to 420 miles on a tank which is twice as much as my old SUV and it costs the same amount to fill it up. Amazing car, great look, and everyone digs a mini couper

Can't drive it without smiling!
By Millionmax on 09/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 MINI Cooper 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this as a commuter car for my wife. It has been great. Truly a quality, fun car to drive.

Awesome ride
By ljk on 09/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 MINI Cooper S 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl S/C 6M)

We loved the car, it is great. My husband knew the car from Europe, and he could't wait until came to USA. We waited 6 months for the S (worth the wait) now they are coming with the convertible.

What a great car!!!
By lclaudio on 08/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 MINI Cooper 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

The mini cooper is a great car to drive! It turns on a dime and gets looks from everyone, even those in much more expensive cars. With 29 miles per gallon in the city and 39 on the highway, I predict we'll be seeing more of these on the road!

Awesome
By Bob Espejo on 08/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 MINI Cooper S 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl S/C 6M)

Great handling, great on gas and most of all fun to drive!

this is a great car!
By paly65 on 08/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 MINI Cooper 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I've had many types and makes of cars and this is by far the best value I've ever owned. The dealership is a cut above all others and has gone out of their way to make buying a car and servicing that car pleasant. The car is outstanding. My only regret is that I did not get a few more of the options but nothing I can't live without.