2004 MINI Cooper Consumer Reviews 7

2004 MINI Cooper - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cooper model:
Go-Kart on rails
By Tom Ozimek on 12/14/04 17:33 PM (PST)

2004 MINI Cooper S 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl S/C 6M)

To all potential MINI folks. These vehicles attract attention, a lot of attention. They perform extremely "flat-footed" and hold the road like chewing gum on your shoe. No it isn't the circus "clown-car" No it doesn't have a wind-up key The standard "bells and whistles" in the MINI far exceed anything on the road getting more then 33 mpg in the city today.

more fun than 911
By mike on 12/13/04 19:55 PM (PST)

2004 MINI Cooper S 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl S/C 6M)

I ALSO OWN A PORSCHE 2000 911 C4 CAB 6SPEED, AROUND TOWN UNDER 60MPH THIS CAR IS AS MUCH FUN. IT HAS THE JCW WORKS PACKAGE.IT HANDLES ALMOST AS WELL AS THE 911 AND I CAN PARK IT ANYWHERE WITHOUT WORRY.I AM A BIG GUY AND I GET IN AND OUT NO PROBLEM. IF YOU ENJOY DRIVING THIS CAR IS FOR YOU

2004 Mini Cooper S
By Karmays on 12/11/04 14:44 PM (PST)

2004 MINI Cooper 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Within 11 months we have had the window motor replaced, the drivers side door mechanism replaced and a speaker replaced. Also, had a run flat tire replaced at 340.00. It's cute and fun to drive, but there are some quality issues.

2004 MINI Cooper S
By skirt on 12/09/04 21:50 PM (PST)

2004 MINI Cooper S 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl S/C 6M)

I am a car nut and have driven many cars. The MINI Cooper S is the most fun car that I have ever driven by far. I love the handling, fit & finish, styling, & performance. The Harmon Kardon stereo rocks!

Youll love it
By Daniel Stehman on 10/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 MINI Cooper 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Youll want to drive wherever your headed. Its so fun! Either the cooper or the S class. Everyone loves to point and stare. You turn into the center of attention, on the road and off.

It doesn't get better than this
By smask on 10/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 MINI Cooper S 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl S/C 6M)

Gotta have one. Best car I've ever driven. And I've driven some cars.

Love it
By kccopy on 10/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 MINI Cooper S 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl S/C 6M)

Bought the car in April after years of driving Mercedes sedans. It was time for something fun and peppy. In the S model you get both. I have not driven a standard model so cannot comment, but I think the S has power to spare.

Go Kart for Adults
By Bob Shepherd on 10/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 MINI Cooper S 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl S/C 6M)

My Mini is simply the best car I've ever owned, and that includes a 912 and many antiques. It's also the most fun you can have on 4 wheels. When I was 10 we had a Go Kart. This car is that much fun, and more.

Happiness is Driving a Mini
By BBock on 10/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 MINI Cooper 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

The Mini Cooper is the ideal urban vehicle -- small, manouverable, great gas mileage and does it look fabulous??? But we love to go on road trips and were so pleasantly surprised with how great Mini is on the highway and how comfortable it is to spend long periods of time in the car. We are in love.

Mini C
By Chingu on 09/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 MINI Cooper S 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl S/C 6M)

An over-all fun car to drive with a quick responce and a gas miser type of engine under its bonnet. Sure it's small in size but comfortable. Good looking and different,yes! not like many other manufacturer's cloned looking vehicles. It's also sold as a very safe vehicle to drive. Motor on,my friend, with "MINI".