2004 MINI Cooper Consumer Reviews 37

2004 MINI Cooper - Consumer Reviews

2004 MINI Cooper 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

View reviews for a specific Cooper model:
mini is a winner
By jrmkzo on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 MINI Cooper 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I am extremely happy with my car. My sister baught one on the same day, now most of my family members are thinking of getting one. You get a lot of car packed into that price tag. Once in a while the pick up isn't that fast, but on the other occasions I find myself peeling the tires, but that is the only drag on the performance. Other wise, its excellent, and actually amazing in bad weather. I would highly recoment it.

Motoring to Repairs
By A. Calin on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 MINI Cooper 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

After 14 visits to the dealer for repairs, one time having it towed to the dealer and countless calls (in excess of 25) to the MiniHelp line - all in 12 months. The fun is gone!!! There are cars that are lemons - and mine appears to be one of them! Too many issues to list, but the worst one is the fact that BMW will not fix an issue unless the issue is present when you bring it to the dealer. Example: my power steering worked intermittently for 2 months and was only fixed when the car overheated and had to be towed in - luckly the power steering didn't work when it was dropped off.

Nothing Minor about Mini
By Peejay on 08/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 MINI Cooper S 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl S/C 6M)

First hand experience of Cooper, Cooper S and Cooper S Works, the little powerhouse just gets better and better. Never looked back since selling the Z3 M Roadster. This little car flatters the driver, diminishes the ego of other drivers with its cheeky charm, poise, handling and performance. Put on a favourite track and drive to the music. Never have another grey day - buy a mini.