2004 MINI Cooper - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cooper model:
The best ever
By LadyVamp1983 on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 MINI Cooper 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

This is by far the best car out there today...it is the most fun I have ever driven and its easy to find your car in the parking lot too! The Milage is incrediable, I am averging 42 miles to the gallon. I gaurentee you will love it too!

Kool
By 001 on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 MINI Cooper S 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl S/C 6M)

Great Car fun to drive I recomend it to anyone ,this car is great So go buy yours today !

i love this car
By Lester on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 MINI Cooper S 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl S/C 6M)

this car is a joy to drive

mini is a winner
By jrmkzo on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 MINI Cooper 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I am extremely happy with my car. My sister baught one on the same day, now most of my family members are thinking of getting one. You get a lot of car packed into that price tag. Once in a while the pick up isn't that fast, but on the other occasions I find myself peeling the tires, but that is the only drag on the performance. Other wise, its excellent, and actually amazing in bad weather. I would highly recoment it.

Big Small Fun
By ajm2002 on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 MINI Cooper 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I just love the way this car feels when driving thru turns, very nutrual and forgiving. I thought a long highway trip would be an uncomfortable buzzy drone. but was pleasently supprised with 900+ miles run from NYC to Buffalo,NY, and back in one weekend

BUMP IN THE ROAD
By MEJORDON on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 MINI Cooper S 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl S/C 6M)

I CALL MY LITTLE JEWEL MY BUMP IN THE ROAD - BE SURE TO GET A BRIGHT COLOR SO YOU ARE SEEN. I LOVE IT

Too Slooowww
By HerbSchober on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 MINI Cooper S 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl S/C 6M)

Too slooooowwww, needs larger engine to be a true sport type vehical.

eh?
By knightnoah on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 MINI Cooper S 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl S/C 6M)

good all around car is nice nice design, fast as hell and sweet to drive. turns alot of heads. cant wait for the convertable

MINI S
By ABBEY on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

A BLAST TO DRIVE AT ANY SPEED AND LESS THAN A CAMARY

Super Mini Love affair
By CommsortiumLTD on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 MINI Cooper 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I say "super mini" because it is a super little car. Drove the "S" and performance was not different enough to justify the cost. Mileage so far at 3500 is in mid 20's. Premium gas required making it still expensive for size. Seat adjustments are weird and difficult to operate. Rear seat is hard. Otherwise, a worthwhile buy. We have one and may buy another. Car gets tremendous attention everywhere..more than I ever got with my Porsches or Ferrarri!!!