2002 MINI Cooper Consumer Review: Mighty

2002 MINI Cooper - Consumer Review

S 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4-cyl. Supercharger 6-speed Manual)

By T Ritchison on

2002 MINI Cooper S 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl S/C 6M)

My Mini S, makes me smile. It's everything I ever wanted in a small car. Lots of fun to drive. The 6 speed is awesome. The engine is very reponsive. I've taken many long trips. The hum of the engine & exhaust at 60- 80 MPH, is music. Never had so much fun. I'm a backpacker. The room in the back is perfect for wine, hiking poles, cooler, 1 large suitcase and 2 back packs. My only dislike; the run flat tires. Expensive to replace and are good for about 25-27 G's. But I can live with that! I believe, its the best reproduction ever. My Mini & Me. My license plate is MIGHTY. Its that and then some. Wow!

Style, comfort, the dash board and CD. Awesome sound. I love the tu-tone paint. The six speed transmission is tight. The Mini brings lots of smiles to children and adults alike. I think when people see it, it makes them have a happier day. I know it does me.

Better cup holder's, solid colors, with large GT stripes down the middle (complete wrap). Rear intense red light for driving in fog or severe weather. (European)