2002 MINI Cooper Consumer Review: Mighty

2002 MINI Cooper - Consumer Review

2002 MINI Cooper

S 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4-cyl. Supercharger 6-speed Manual)

Mighty
By T Ritchison on

2002 MINI Cooper S 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl S/C 6M)

My Mini S, makes me smile. It's everything I ever wanted in a small car. Lots of fun to drive. The 6 speed is awesome. The engine is very reponsive. I've taken many long trips. The hum of the engine & exhaust at 60- 80 MPH, is music. Never had so much fun. I'm a backpacker. The room in the back is perfect for wine, hiking poles, cooler, 1 large suitcase and 2 back packs. My only dislike; the run flat tires. Expensive to replace and are good for about 25-27 G's. But I can live with that! I believe, its the best reproduction ever. My Mini & Me. My license plate is MIGHTY. Its that and then some. Wow!

Style, comfort, the dash board and CD. Awesome sound. I love the tu-tone paint. The six speed transmission is tight. The Mini brings lots of smiles to children and adults alike. I think when people see it, it makes them have a happier day. I know it does me.

Better cup holder's, solid colors, with large GT stripes down the middle (complete wrap). Rear intense red light for driving in fog or severe weather. (European)

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review