2014 MINI Cooper Roadster - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cooper Roadster model:
So much fun, glad I took the plunge
By llbean2009 on 08/07/14 07:21 AM (PDT)

2014 MINI Cooper Roadster S 2dr Convertible (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I have been driving 4-door sedans from Mercedes and BMW and honestly, as nice and reliable as the cars were, they were boring. I saw the Mini Roadster on a chance visit to a Mini dealer with a friend and fell for it instantly. Who doesn't like the idea of a zippy 2-seater with chrome rollbars and sports seats? Initially, I thought, some day but then asked myself why some day? Why not now? So I took the plunge, ordered a Roadster and some 3 months later it arrived - exceeding all of my expectations. It's as zippy as I'd hoped, the styling is a lot more custom and unique than other cars on the market, it gets great gas mileage and more than anything, I'm happy to own this car.

If you're going to spend over 30k you should as well enjoy it!
By tgae on 01/05/14 18:56 PM (PST)

2014 MINI Cooper Roadster S 2dr Convertible (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This MINI has been a life changing experience. I've spend too much time searching for what to buy that I finally realized that practicality is the death of happiness. Sure you need a minimum of practicality such as the awesome trunk it has for a small affordable roadster and heated seat for your comfort all season drive but the joy of driving top down in this MINI has been tremendous that no one should wait retirement to live a little! We've had it 5 month and not a single problem so far and it performed great in the snow with a good set of snow tires.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 MINI Cooper Roadster in VA is:

$154 per month*