Used 2013 MINI Cooper Roadster Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 MINI Cooper Roadster

View reviews for a specific Cooper Roadster model:

New Toy
By lmarinucci

2013 MINI Cooper Roadster John Cooper Works 2dr Convertible (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I have had Corvettes, BMW's, Porshes, and Audis, but this is by far the most fun car to drive. I get compliments wherever I go, and the car really does handle like it was on rails. Not the fastest, but it sure feels fast and nimble. It even has a usable trunk. Much more fun to drive than a BMW Z4. And it gets 32-39 MPG on the highway !!!!!!! BUY IT !!!!

Operation of the convertible top. Gas mileage. Engine sounds. Transmission. Comfortable seats. It's looks(Everyone seems to like it)

Move window controls to the windows. Replace useless top down fun meter, with gages (Engine temp and oil pressure) Use double insulated top, for less road noise.

Fun and Value
By lmarinucci

with over 1200 miles on it, I have yet to stop grinning. Everywhere I go I get thumbs up, and such comments as : nice car, beautiful ride, Mommy I want that car, Etc.
Fast and economical ( Just got 38 MPG from New Jersey to New Hampshire, at 75-85 MPH). A surprisingly large trunk for such a small car. Even my skis fit, using the trunk pass through.
Only complaint: single layer top, noisy at highway speeds. Small price to pay for such fun.

Much nicer than a Miata or a Honda S2000, or a BMW Z4. Tons of amenities. Super radio and navigation. BUY IT

The engine, the sound, the looks, the driving feel, the gas economy, the tons of amenities and gadgets, the looks I get, the satisfaction in owning one ( I had 2 BMWs, 3 Audis, 1 Porsche and 1 Corvette)

Improve the quality of the canvas top. Install an automatic garage door opener.

Everything I ever wanted, and more!
By 1funride

2013 MINI Cooper Roadster S 2dr Convertible (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Wooow! What an amazing car to finally own and drive.
I ordered my 2013 Roadster S and got every option I wanted.
It only took about 6 weeks for Mini to build and deliver my baby, and for the past 3 months I have loved every second in the car.
Quick as all, handles extreamely well, TONS of fun options, and looks amazing.
I hear great comments everyday!
If you are looking for a fun car that moves with style this is your ride!
If you are looking for a smooth ride with tons of room it's not for you!

NAV, back up monitor, and upgraded stereo are the must have features. Mini connected is a great one as well!

Auto up windows to go with the auto down that you already have. 2nd cloth layer on cov. top for added sound proofing. Power seats, & an option for Universal remote like your other Mini's!