2012 MINI Roadster Convertible S
By bardoc on
2012 MINI Cooper Roadster S 2dr Convertible (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
Fun, fun, and more fun! This is the most amount of fun I have ever had driving a car. Nothing else compares! As far as convertibles I have owned a Miata, Z4 and a Mustang GT in the past and this Mini has a fun factor those 3 could not touch. Sure the Mini is not the fastest out of those 3, but they did not evoke a fun to drive attitude as much as the Mini. The option list on the Mini is crazy good, and (take note BMW) everything works like it is supposed to. The upgraded stereo is a must and so is the semi automatic top. By the way the 2013 have the semi-auto top standard.
Favorite Features
So hard to narrow this down but....... Stereo, Nav, Mini connect (sooo many things you can do with this one), look of the upgraded leather seats, sound of the exhaust, gas mileage, how it shifts/transmission, how it drives/amazing handling ability, trunk size, easy to park, rear parking sensor, auto windshield wipers, pass through to trunk, toggle switches, build your own options, and most of all, all the non-stop great comments I get at the gas station, traffic lights and getting out at grocery store.
Suggested Improvements
My only frustration is the convertible could use a second layer as it is noisy like my first Miata was, and no universal remote available yet. Come on Mini, really?
By bstern92
on 05/07/13 18:39 PM (PDT)

BMW owns MINI.......