The All4 is AllAmazing
By t0crown on
2011 MINI Cooper Countryman S ALL4 4dr Wagon AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
This is my wife's car, but I love driving it...when I get a turn. We were looking for an all wheel drive vehicle to replace her Land Rover but nothing seemed to fit the "unique" requirement. All SUVs out there seemed the same - we considered the Volvo XC90, Jeep Grand Cherokee - but were happy to find the Cooper All4. Great styling, great gas mileage, solid build quality, high fun factor, and all-wheel drive. Has all the creature comforts you could ask for and more.
Favorite Features
Too many to list, but the dual sunroof, reclining and folding rear seats, fun ambient mood lights, 6SP Manual trans, solid build quality are some of our favorites. Real head-turner as nobody has ever seen a 4 door Mini before.
Suggested Improvements
The joystick control for the radio/media center takes a bit getting used to. Touch screen may be better. Other than that, car is perfect.
By jokawood
on 11/14/11 17:44 PM (PST)

I am in the same situation as you. I have a Land Rover LR3 and have certain requirements such as all wheel drive and a manual transmission. I love my truck but don't do a bunch of rock crawling and have used to pull people out of snow and get through mud. Do you miss the Land Rover much at all?