2011 MINI Cooper Countryman Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cooper Countryman model:
ALL4 What?
By jbmini on 01/31/12 16:05 PM (PST)

2011 MINI Cooper Countryman Wagon S ALL4 4dr Wagon AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I love our Mini...when it's running! We bought it in June and it's been in the shop 3 times. Two weeks after our purchase, the trim peeled off below the windows. It took 3 weeks to arrive from Europe. Trim peeled off again 2 months later, trim on backorder. Our second issue was an engine light at 10K miles. The thermostat was out, re-placed. Third issue, at 14K miles, the car would not start. Had it towed to dealer. "DME error?" The car is still in the shop day 8. Said the "main communication circuit board" is bad, they think? Took 5 days to arrive from Europe. Still not sure if a new circuit board has fixed it, more to follow. Will hopefully get warranty extended. I love it when I have it.

All4Fun
By all4fun on 04/22/11 06:16 AM (PDT)

2011 MINI Cooper Countryman Wagon S ALL4 4dr Wagon AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

My All4 Countryman is my fourth SUV if you really can call it that. It's really a 4-door Mini that has all wheel drive. This isn't your father's SUV, and it isn't really suitable for "off-road" vaunts of a SUV. What the Countryman is is a 4-door sports car - a rally car really - with all wheel drive. And, the all wheel drive only kicks in when it is needed, it isn't full time 4 wheel drive and it cannot be manually controlled by the driver. This car will likely not appeal to those looking for a classic SUV. But those of you who want a smaller, sportier vehicle that is built for the driver - and is an absolute BLAST to drive, this is the car for you.

Countryman all 4 Automatic
By vianos on 04/15/11 12:01 PM (PDT)

2011 MINI Cooper Countryman Wagon S ALL4 4dr Wagon AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I drove this car during the blizzard at 70 Mph and never felt so secure. The car is driving very well in all weather conditions and feels very stable at any speed

Great all wheel drive Mini!
By bearcat3 on 03/13/11 20:33 PM (PDT)

2011 MINI Cooper Countryman Wagon S ALL4 4dr Wagon AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

We recently bought a new Mini Cooper Countryman S All4. This car has been a dream to drive. It actually drives better than our two year old Acura MDX. I swapped out the stock run flat tires with Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus tires as our prior Mini had run flat tires and the ride can be very harsh with run flats. The Michelins make the ride much more comfortable and the ride is much quieter on the road. We got the car loaded with almost every feature. Mini Connected is a fun option and we hook an Iphone 4 up to it so we can get Facebook updates, Twitter updates and we also use Pandora to stream through the system. There are many other options that would take a lot of time to cover.

2011 Countryman "S" AWD
By jamie40 on 01/14/11 16:55 PM (PST)

2011 MINI Cooper Countryman Wagon S ALL4 4dr Wagon AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Just purchased a pretty much loaded countryman s awd. Costs $52,250.00 Love everything about the vehicle

The All4 is AllAmazing
By t0crown on 01/05/11 20:26 PM (PST)

2011 MINI Cooper Countryman Wagon S ALL4 4dr Wagon AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This is my wife's car, but I love driving it...when I get a turn. We were looking for an all wheel drive vehicle to replace her Land Rover but nothing seemed to fit the "unique" requirement. All SUVs out there seemed the same - we considered the Volvo XC90, Jeep Grand Cherokee - but were happy to find the Cooper All4. Great styling, great gas mileage, solid build quality, high fun factor, and all-wheel drive. Has all the creature comforts you could ask for and more.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 MINI Cooper Countryman Wagon in VA is:

$121 per month*