2011 MINI Cooper Clubman 3dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 6M)
We have owned several MINI's, pretty much every model. They were All- fun, quick, and reasonably priced/ reasonably economical to own.
Our MINI Clubman,(leased), automatic trannie, AC, cruise, & bluetooth gets 41.6 MPG at a steady 72- 75 MPH, The 3rd door is convenient and allows either passenger or pet easy access to the rear seat. We have used it to carry over 30 bags (40#)of dirt for our garden or to take our 3 pets and half our household to our vacation home for the summer. The Clubman holds it all and still leaves us room in the front seats to drive comfortably for 950 miles.
We love, love, love it!
1. 41-42 MPG highway! (albeit 93 octane)
2. Double rear (barndoor-style) doors
3. "secret" storage area under rear platform
4. "secret" storage area in dashboard
5. 3rd door on the passenger side
6. 32-36 mpg around town
1. key shape, function buttons,
2. arrangement of stereo knobs & buttons
3. longer thigh support in sport seat
4. steering wheel is too thick for small hands