2010 MINI Cooper Clubman Consumer Review: Fun and Practical

2010 MINI Cooper Clubman - Consumer Review

Fun and Practical
By beemerhead on

2010 MINI Cooper Clubman S 3dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I have owned 2 Mini's in the past so I knew what I was getting into when I shopped for a Clubman S. Space is wonderful for a Mini. Be real. No one cross shops a Suburban and Mini. I have taken two road trips in my Mini and I love every moment in it. It had way more than enough power in the Col. mts, yet good fuel economy (36 hwy, 26 city). I had 2 adults with about 4 duffel bags, all of which stowed nicely in the rear. The car is quick, amazingly fun to drive, looks cool and is comfortable. Negatives are small cup holders , but way better than the past. Controls are switches like a plane but I like that. If you're attracted to a Mini. Just go get one and let the fun begin! Join a club, too!

Looks, interior and exterior. BMW engineering and solid as a rock driving and power. Fuel economy. I laugh at gas pumps. Front wheel drive for all weather conditions. Resale value.

More versatile, i.e., larger cup holders better positioned. Extra power outlets for electronics. Nowadays, all cars should have two or three up front. Hold the wheel tight if you punch it. There's a lot of power in the front wheel drive (torque steer).