1999 Mercury Villager - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Villager model:
Great Van
By dpeerson on 06/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Mercury Villager Estate 4dr Minivan

I love my van. I can rearrange the seats to suit my needs. Been a great van. minor problems with minor recalls all taken care of by dealership. Do have problem with sticky gas pedal. Need to figure out what to do about that. Anyone have any ideas let me know!!

Perfect vehicle for imperfect families
By spencersdad on 06/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Mercury Villager Estate 4dr Minivan

A handsome package, flexible, capable and about the only "mini" van that can comfortably carry SIX passengers in comfort up&down I-5 without a mutiny.

My villager
By Pochi on 04/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Mercury Villager Sport 4dr Minivan

Villager I own is one of the best cars I ever purchsed. I am so disappointed when I heared this model would be dropped after 2002.

A VAN WITH GOOD PRICE AND RELIABILITY
By AZAZUL BHUIYAN on 04/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Mercury Villager Sport 4dr Minivan

THIS IS THE VAN THAT COMES WITH GOOD VALUE WITH 3.3L V6 ENGINE MADE BY NISSAN BUT CHEAPER THEN THE NISSAN QUEST WITH SAME FEATURES.DRIVES GOOD.BACK SEATS ARE LITTLE UNCOMFORTABLE BUT IT'S OK.OVERALL IT'S GOOD PASSANGER VAN.

Villager 1999
By barnesville on 03/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Mercury Villager 4dr Minivan

This van drives like a car, storage and cubby holes are great, don't really like drink holders. Would prefer bucket seats instead of bench seats in back. Back seats terribly uncomfortable particularly for long distances. Front seats great for distance and comfort. Little or no mechanical issues. Sticky gas pedal when first purchased but fixed easily

Good Value
By George B. on 03/12/02 17:26 PM (PST)

1999 Mercury Villager Sport 4dr Minivan

Reliable, but could use more power and interior room