1999 Mercury Villager Minivan 3.3L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews

1999 Mercury Villager Minivan - Consumer Reviews

1999 Mercury Villager Sport 4dr Minivan

Sport Passenger Minivan (3.3L V6 4-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific Villager model:
Great Minivan....We have had 2!
By Bill R. on 01/26/08 13:43 PM (PST)

1999 Mercury Villager Minivan Sport 4dr Minivan

This van has been wonderful and very reliable. We couldn't afford a Honda Odyssey, and we were looking for reliability. This one has been reliable and the storage/hauling space is amazing....We can't believe all the stuff we have brought home in this. And our import vehicle mechanic still repairs it.

Great Van!
By Doug N on 10/17/07 04:02 AM (PDT)

1999 Mercury Villager Minivan Sport 4dr Minivan

We have put over 100000 miles on our Villager. It is a great van and has been fun to drive. Like the commercials said when they were first introduced, "the mini-van that drives like a car". I would highly recommend a Villager to anyone looking to purchase.

reliable
By Villager on 01/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Mercury Villager Minivan Sport 4dr Minivan

I have really enjoyed this vehicle. I drive it everyday and it has been reliable and handled well. The heater and air conditioning provide a comfortable atmosphere. But the handling is great. I highly recommend this van, and wonder why they quit making it.

1999 Villager Sport
By Teresal on 01/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Mercury Villager Minivan Sport 4dr Minivan

Excellent vehicle for a small family. Compact sport styling and good low end response make driving around town a pleasure. Comfortable ride and well appointed interior. Removable second row buckets and sliding rear seat make it easy to create a larger cargo volume. Very satisfied with choice to date.

still happy
By hinder customer on 07/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Mercury Villager Minivan Sport 4dr Minivan

we purchased the van used. we have had only one problem with the headlight wiring harness. the headlights would individually go out when driving over bumps. the problem was corrected by the dealer replacing the plugs at the end of the wiring harness. Over all, it rides/drives like a very controlable/predictable sport sedan. great for long trips. would buy another:)

My villager
By Pochi on 04/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Mercury Villager Minivan Sport 4dr Minivan

Villager I own is one of the best cars I ever purchsed. I am so disappointed when I heared this model would be dropped after 2002.

A VAN WITH GOOD PRICE AND RELIABILITY
By AZAZUL BHUIYAN on 04/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Mercury Villager Minivan Sport 4dr Minivan

THIS IS THE VAN THAT COMES WITH GOOD VALUE WITH 3.3L V6 ENGINE MADE BY NISSAN BUT CHEAPER THEN THE NISSAN QUEST WITH SAME FEATURES.DRIVES GOOD.BACK SEATS ARE LITTLE UNCOMFORTABLE BUT IT'S OK.OVERALL IT'S GOOD PASSANGER VAN.

Good Value
By George B. on 03/12/02 17:26 PM (PST)

1999 Mercury Villager Minivan Sport 4dr Minivan

Reliable, but could use more power and interior room