The Best
By Randy on
1996 Mercury Villager GS 3dr Minivan
I went from an 83 F-250 to this minivan after having to be in a wheelchair everyday and I could not have picked a better unit. It has been the best vehicle we have ever owned in every category used to test a family vehicle, so much so that we also purchased a 99 Villager Estate. Even today with 193k miles it runs & looks as well as the day we picked it up used as a lease return inside and out even the drivers seat shows very little wear. Other than normal service we have had to replace the floor mats as the drivers side one finally wore thru. It is just the best daily driver vehicle I have had in 45 years of driving period. Ford needs to bring this back updated for our times.
Favorite Features
Removable 2nd row seat and multi position 3rd row seat No deep well in the rear floor allowing my wheelchair to be loaded easier.
Suggested Improvements
More horsepower mostly because I can not think of anything it needs and maybe a bit longer wheel base to allow carrying longer items when needed and a sport package for those that want a tricked out minivan.