Great buy for $650
By Sabian25 on
1994 Mercury Villager Nautica 3dr Minivan
We bought used, had one of these in the past. I got into a bad accident had 3 surgeries. I can honestly say that this vehicle saved my life. The over the sholder automatic belts are annoying but a good safety feature. Great job on including drivers side airbag. The van is built pretty solid, 3,500lb. towing/cooling and suspension package. Nice sun roof, great gas mileage. I truly only like this vehicle because it's the Nautica edition. I am not a fan of the other models but I do say buy one anyday before a Ford Windstar or Dodge Caravan. This Nautica along with other Villagers have a Nissan 3.0L high efficiency output motor and are more reliable and better on fuel. Very reliable, great van!
Favorite Features
Towing/suspension package. Break away and power mirrors. Sunroof. CD. Sound system. Nice spot for spare tire. Tint windows. Electric driver seat w/lumbar support. Good lighting throughout vehicle. Nautica badging. Rear seat slides all the way to the front of the van.
Suggested Improvements
A bit more horsepower. Would like to see at least 200hp. especially in the Nautica series.