Bring back Murcury; A wonderful car
By rickmm on
2009 Mercury Sable 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I've owned a 2009 Sable for several years and have found that it has the greatest brakes. They are quick and sure without being too touchy. They have already saved me in an emergency. The steering is quick and on our twisty curvey roads in Penna. this car handles like it is on rails. The engine is very responsive and smooth. It gets amazing gas mileage for a of this size; over 30MPH on the interstate. I agree that it did take some time getting used to the steering wheel being farther away than usual without telescoping however, it feels perfectly normal now. Actually gives you more room, makes other cars feel cramped. It is such a great car that I bought a 2nd one for my wife.
Favorite Features
The car is extremely comfortable. The first car that I can drive for hours without a rest stop. Great brakes. The car take curves on country roads like it is on rails. Wonderful room. The back seat is cavernous and the trunk seems endless. Very reliable.
Suggested Improvements
Slight update on the dashboard controls. Add a lumbar support on the front passenger's seat.