2008 Mercury Sable Consumer Review: Mercury Sable Better Than Ever

2008 Mercury Sable - Consumer Review

Mercury Sable Better Than Ever!
By Nick on

2008 Mercury Sable Premier 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My 2008 Mercury Sable is fantastic. I could not be happier with it. It handles great. The ride quality is superb, quiet and smooth. I have plenty of head and legroom as well as a great view of the road. The interior quality is superb. The fit and finish of the exterior is very nice. It's very tight. I love the exterior design. The front design is very sleek and I like the clear ailamp covers. The performance of the 3.5L V6 is great. It moves this heavy sedan with no problems and the 6-speed shifts smoothly. And I love the beautiful exterior color. Dark Ink Blue looks awesome and the black leather with white stitching is first class. I am very happy with my new Sable. I suggest you go check one out. It's really good to see that Mercury has finally got a lineup that will get young buyers in to the showrooms myself in included. 10 Years ago I never would have thought i would own a Mercury at 27 Years old.

Exterior design, high quality interior. Paint color is beautiful. Premier wood package, power moonroof. 3.5L V6, SYNC and Bluetooth, Sirius radio, nav system. Exterior fit and finish, 18" chrome rims. Smooth, quiet ride, great handling. Plenty of interior space. Heated/cooled seats, wood trim.

None.