2008 Mercury Sable - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sable model:
We have a winner!
By CommuterMan on 07/10/07 04:47 AM (PDT)

2008 Mercury Sable Premier 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought my Sable two weeks ago and I have to say that Mercury has hit a home run with this one! They've addressed all of the weaknesses of the Montego: styling, power, wind noise, and lack of ESC. I love the looks of the new Sable, which must be seen in person to appreciate. I didn't care for the front of the Montego, it looked sort of buck-toothed. The Sable on the other hand, looks hungry. Up close it looks like a cross between the Milan and the Chrysler 300. The Sable has a much beefier engine now and it corners nicely. You just point and go - effortlessly, with plenty of power to spare. The 2008 Sable looks bigger than the old, but is only 2 in. longer.

Mercury Sable Better Than Ever!
By Nick on 05/19/07 18:41 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercury Sable Premier 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My 2008 Mercury Sable is fantastic. I could not be happier with it. It handles great. The ride quality is superb, quiet and smooth. I have plenty of head and legroom as well as a great view of the road. The interior quality is superb. The fit and finish of the exterior is very nice. It's very tight. I love the exterior design. The front design is very sleek and I like the clear ailamp covers. The performance of the 3.5L V6 is great. It moves this heavy sedan with no problems and the 6-speed shifts smoothly. And I love the beautiful exterior color. Dark Ink Blue looks awesome and the black leather with white stitching is first class. I am very happy with my new Sable. I suggest you go check one out. It's really good to see that Mercury has finally got a lineup that will get young buyers in to the showrooms myself in included. 10 Years ago I never would have thought i would own a Mercury at 27 Years old.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.