2008 Sable AWD Premier Black on Black
By Mike O on
2008 Mercury Sable Premier 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I'm 6'4" so I had to special order a Premier edition without the sunroof to ensure I had enough head room. Had to wait 4 months, but it was worth it. The dealer gave me the car for $1 under invoice plus a $4,000 rebate. What a steal. When I picked up my new Sable, it was larger and more luxurious than I had remembered. I have taken two long trips (400 miles) and have not been disappointed. Decent MPG for a car of this size, smooth ride, great Sirrius radio, climate control and heated leather seats. I was concerned about leg/foot room, but the more I drive this car the more comfortable it gets. My daughter is 5'11" and loves the back seat leg room. Merc has a winner here!
Favorite Features
Sirrius radio, heated seats, quality of build, confort, ride, huge trunk, extra dash storage area, seat memory (for my wife), and auto dim rear view mirror. Large spoke tires and front grill are a breeze to clean. Easy maintenance schedule.
Suggested Improvements
Volume control for radio on steering wheel. Maybe it's there and I just have not figured out how to use it.