2007 Mercury Mountaineer Consumer Reviews 3

2007 Mercury Mountaineer - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mountaineer model:
Great SUV
By rmb181 on 01/24/07 15:44 PM (PST)

2007 Mercury Mountaineer Premier 4dr SUV AWD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned this SUV for about 2 months and have just over 1400 miles on it. My wife and I just love this SUV. Between the styling (both inside and out) and the comfort, this SUV is the best car I have ever owned. There's not one day where I don't like driving it. The interior is comfortable with the leather seating, third row and power fold down feature. The Mountaineer comes with more features than the Explorer in the same price range. Only suggestion I could make is to splurge and get the V8 engine. The V6 is a little sluggish, although it consumes gas like the V8. That's the only complaint I have with this SUV is the gas mileage. Other than that, my wife and I love it. Buy it!

Super Nice SUV
By Mike Philpott on 12/16/06 21:46 PM (PST)

2007 Mercury Mountaineer Premier 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Have owned this '07 Mountaineer Premier for just two weeks (and 600 miles) but it's already an irreplaceable member of the household. We like just about everything about the Mountaineer. Looks great (love the color - White Chocolate paint with two-tone tan leather interior - as well as the overall style) plus it's very comfortable to drive and extremely stable on the road. We also like the fact that the 3rd row seats fold down flat into the floor at the touch of a button and will accommodate two full-grown adults in at least semi-comfort. We are very happy with our purchase. A great vehicle that I'm sure we will enjoy for many years to come.

2007 V6 Mountianeer
By rmb181 on 11/29/06 15:26 PM (PST)

2007 Mercury Mountaineer Premier 4dr SUV AWD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I've had this vehicle for about a week and I am very pleased with it. My wife and I are expecting soon and feel that this vehicle will be more than enough. It has a smooth, quiet ride. Overall, we are very happy with this vehicle and would recommend it to anyone.

Mercury has one Awesome SUV
By Kyle on 10/31/06 17:43 PM (PST)

2007 Mercury Mountaineer Premier 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

My new 07 Mercury Mountaineer is awesome it has a killer sound system super smooth ride and a easy to use Nav System and the V8 Engine can beat just about anything you want it to its really cool i love the design and the colors look great Dark Cherry and Light Tan Leather the Mountaineer has it all and at a price you can afford and it has plenty of passenger space and cargo room and the 18 in chrome rims look great with the dark paint and the rear park asst is a great feature and the interior quality looks great and so does everything else and i never would have thought that when i was 26 i would own a Mercury but they have some really cool cars u should check em out u might like what u see..

2007 Mercury Mountaineer Premier V8 AWD
By Justin on 10/19/06 09:51 AM (PDT)

2007 Mercury Mountaineer Premier 4dr SUV AWD (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

The Mercury Mountaineer is a great suv the ride and handling is excellent the V8 power is superb and the comfort is great and from what i can see the leather and other interior materials are great quality and the navigation system is cool and the power moon roof and the Sirius Satellite Radio are awesome and the rear parking sensors come in handy when parallel parking and i am just really happy with my Mountaineer its been great so far not a problem and everything on it works great and its a great price for what you get mine was only $38,500 and the Honda Pilot with all the same equipment was over $40,000 so i got a great vehicle and a great deal i highly recommend the Mercury Mountaineer V8 ..