*At 147K miles engine and tranny sounds, and performs like brand new.
*They were not kidding about the V8 Power.
* Body well built and solid. Quality steel - no rust yet.
* AWD really grips the roads ( Iowa winters..no problem here)
*Factory radio works but no display - common issue.
* rear wiper does not work - again common issue.
*Keyless entry quit working, and door locks need some TLC.
* some road noise. ( can't tell yet if it is in need of a muffler or just the roar of the 5.0)
* no rust yet but a little pain bubbling on the bottom inside of the rear doors. not noticable to the public
Strong motor. Power Moon roof a plus. large and comfortable interior. Plenty of room for me and my two kids in car seats.
Am predicting that i will get another 100K miles out of this car easily.
Fuel economy is very...VERY poor if you let your car idle for more then a few minutes in the city.
Also if you drive with a soft foot and keep the RPM's between 1500 and under 2000 you can really improve the MPGs.
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.