2010 Mercury Milan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Milan model:
Quality is back into American cars!
By Tony on 09/18/09 05:04 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Always a die-hard Japanese car owner until now. Bought the car based on all the good hype it's cousins, the Ford Fusion and Lincoln MKS are getting. This car is amazing. Came with every option imaginable. Everyone taken for a ride is astonished by all the electronic gadgetry. Owned for three weeks and getting 29mpg combo city/hwy so far. Impressed with the peppy 4 cyl and acceleration. The ride is superb and glides over bumps compared to my previous Japanese cars. Cornering is good, too. Steering has a bit too much play, but acceptable. Hey, Guys...Give American cars a chance again! You will be pleasantly surprised.

Nice Car
By JofPA on 09/11/09 06:40 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Really like the leather interior and Sync feature. Got the 202a rapid spec and love the backup camera. Traded in a V6 and was a little worried about pick-up/power - but I am quite satisfied with that. Overall very nice car.

Milan is better than Accord and Camry
By ALAN HEBERT on 09/06/09 21:41 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This is my 2nd Milan Premier (the previous being a V6). I opted for the I4 and am extremely impressed with the 175 HP. This is a great car for the money. I test drove Accord and Camry. America, we have a winner. This car is extremely well appointed. The Tuxedo Black Metallic paint is paired with the standard Camel leather interior. I love the 9 speaker Sony sound system. The MicroSoft Sync is awesome. I am able to listed to my music via an Ipod or thumbdrive (via the USB port). The Milan is very driver friendly.

great car
By Herb on 06/24/09 13:41 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This is a v6 fwd - not awd. Performance far exceeded expectations. Sync system is very good - hands free phone, and I have a cheap phone. Works with any bluetooth. Very quiet ride, and great stereo. I have auto climate, and fancy sony sound system. Driving in the city (Austin)stop and go at 100 degrees, AC working great - best I've ever had. Manuel shift mode is fun - but harder on mileage than auto. This car begs to accelerate too. Too new for accurate mileage numbers. Have not taken highway trip yet.

Exceeded My Expectations
By FlaMilkman on 05/23/09 12:43 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I am extremely impressed with the 2010 Milan 6cycl. The exterior is sharp and the leather seats are as comfortable as sitting in your favorite sofa at home. Acceration is peppy and the brakes and steering are solid. I love the Synch feature - much easier to program and use than the one on my Mazda. My biggest complaint is regarding the size of the buttons on the center console for the radio and A/C - they are too small and too far for easy reach. I have gotten around 25mph on the highway (around 75mph on flat terrain) and around 20 in city driving. This may increase as the engine breaks in better (have around 1,000 miles so far).

Nice Midsize Sedan
By JM on 04/26/09 05:09 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I have been impressed with my purchase of my Milan Premier with the 202a package. It has a dueretic engine that gives the 4 cylinder a boost. The reason I gave it a 9 in performance is due to the noise on a harder accelleration. Build quality I gave a 9 only because fingerprints are more noticeable due to their finish on the dash area. The sound system is top notch and I love the video camera for backing up as well as the blind spot indicator in the sideview mirror. Unless it is extremely windy the ride is quiet. Fun to drive I really could not rate. I have mainly driven in city and have had 27 mpg so far. I'm not a lead foot. I am extremely pleased with my purchase.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Mercury Milan in VA is:

$128 per month*