2010 Mercury Milan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Milan model:
Feels like a Luxury Car
By New Jersey on 12/23/09 07:59 AM (PST)

2010 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I traded in my 2005 BMW 3 series and the Milan is a much better ride. My biggest reason for test driving the Milan was because of its top reliability from Consumer Reports. I still cannot believe all the pluses that I did not expect. Most people think I paid over $30K. I paid $23K. The Milan's less power than my BMW took some getting used to, but I chose the 4 cyl. because I wanted better gas mileage. Go with a 6 cyl. if that matters to you. The drive is smooth and the storage is huge. The test drive was better than the Camry and Accord with alot more features. The Altima was a sportier ride but Consumer Reports said its reliability was only average.

Milan Very Impressed!
By Mike Pulsifer on 12/15/09 17:43 PM (PST)

2010 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I have owned a $69,000 Mercedes E Class previously, but this Milan in our opinion is BETTER. Saved $45,000 yet happier. Service engine soon lights do not come on, which became a regular grind with Benz.

Amazing Even in the Most Basic Trim
By Abbood on 12/15/09 10:43 AM (PST)

2010 Mercury Milan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Have had the car for about 2 weeks after a couple of months of extensive research. I must say that I have zero regrets and I am extremely satisfied with my decision. The value I am getting from this car is great as it has extremely solid build and material quality and it is extremely fun to drive. It is extremely spacious and comfortable in the inside, and trunk space is great. I have had an Audi A4 followed by a Toyota Avalon in the past. Glad to go back to the mid-size as the Avalon was extremely not fun to drive. All in all, I definitely feel that I am in a MUCH MORE expensive car.

Space Ship
By Bill on 11/28/09 17:00 PM (PST)

2010 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

strong V6 acceleration; sticks to the road around corners; nice V6 sound on acceleration; exceptionally quiet; Blind side/backup radars and rear camera very useful; Big Nav System touch screen and VR fun to use for calling, playing music, navigating; Sony surround sound exceptional; detailed "message center" info useful and nice instrument cluster; comfortable; nice styling inside and out; Satellite radio, moon roof, Hard Drive for music, remote start are also fun. Way more than just transportation. Issues: had the dealer replace an intermittent door speaker; driver side front and rear doors are slightly misaligned relative to each other; had the dealer adjust the trunk alignment

My Wife's Car
By Mike on 11/23/09 13:29 PM (PST)

2010 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

My wife loves this car. It's stylish, comfortable to drive, and has good gas economy (32 HWY and 24city) The White Platium color looks great. It has as many accessories as a lincoln Hopefully the 4 cylinder engine will hold up. This is a great car for the money.

BMW Must Be Overcharging. Milan $23G's?
By Ron Jerdon on 11/15/09 21:08 PM (PST)

2010 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Germans are gonna get hammered trying to compete with Mercury Milan or Ford Fusion. These cars are truly outstanding. Steering and Braking are way above expectations! 22 MPG City! Very happy!

Fine Car
By Don M on 11/15/09 17:14 PM (PST)

2010 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Great car. I traded-in a 2007 Lincoln MKZ. This car is substanially less when equally equipped.

"Wow!" On Initial Quality
By Joe Frances on 11/15/09 12:29 PM (PST)

2010 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Just got started a couple of weeks ago with my I-4 Premier Milan, but it is wonderful! The new car quality reports are not wrong. This is a well-built car with tons of features. I bought a "loaded" models with NAV and backup camera. I love it. It feels solid, strong and responsive. There's a touch of engine noise, but to my ears, it's a nice throttle growl not a straining sound. With the radio going it's hardly noticeable, and does not impede conversation at all. After the "Cash for Clunkers" program, it took a long time to get this car, but I am glad I waited. The color is Smokestone, and it is beautiful. I am a very proud and happy owner.

Good car
By rgolde on 10/31/09 08:26 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

The Pros Handels and rides well, I4 has pleanty of power. The cons Poor visibility, you NEED camera and blind spot warning. My bluetooth system faild after 1000 miles

Poised to Revitalize the Mercury Brand
By MilanBrandon on 09/29/09 15:36 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Afer driving this highly satisfying Tuxedo Black vehicle for the past month, I am , firmly convinced that it is among the greatest cars I've ever driven. The V6 engine with optional AWD has plenty of power for my daily driving conditions and can pass slow- moving Toyota Priuses with ease. On top of it all, the vehicle's exterior is quite eye-catching; especially after I purchased chrome Milan VOGA appliques, badges, and grille to replace the satin-aluminum accents (which were beautiful as well). The interior is the standard, charocal black. It handles well on both the city and the highway. With all of the added options, I feel like I'm driving a car that rivals most luxury brands.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Mercury Milan in NJ is:

$224 per month*