Used 2010 Mercury Milan Consumer Reviews - 46 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Mercury Milan - Consumer Reviews

2010 Mercury Milan

View reviews for a specific Milan model:

First American Car in 16 Years
By Mike

2010 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

We picked up our new Milan about 2 weeks ago. So far things have been just fine. For the past 16 years we have driven Toyotas but we thought it was time for a change. The car has a good ride, much more controlled then the Toyota and feels more sporty. The engine is very quiet and the automatic trans shifts very well. Mileage is about 23.5 so far with mostly suburban driving. So far no squeaks or rattles and the leather seats are very comfortable. The trunk seems to be about the same size of the Camry as well as the rear seat. The Sony sound system is great. The only problem is trying to get our older phone to hook up with the Sync system. The interior lighting is a nice touch.

Good ride and handling. The engine seems to have enough "pep" for all the things we need to do. There are very few if any blind spots, a nice view from the driver's seat. The Sony sound package is very good. The trunk is a good size and the back seat has enough room for our needs.

Homelink should be standard, we had to hang the "clicker" back on the visor. The use of a hood prop instead of struts seems a little cheap for a car with a sticker close to $27,000.

Frank
By Frank

2010 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I traded in a 2000 Lincoln LS for this Milan. The Milan is a great car. It is comfortable, gas mileage is good (27 - 30 mpg) highway. The Sync system is a great value, as is the 202A package, which includes the back-up camera feature and the blind spot light on the side view mirror. These are huge safety features.

Sync and Drivers Vision Package and the Sony Audio System are all great. I love the car.

The dash board is very dim in sunlight and at dusk with the lights on. I suspect it is a sensor issue. The car should have a garage opener link.

Very Pleased!
By jege

2010 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Got my Sterling Gray I-4 Premier 012210 after trading my 2008 Mariner Premier. With approx. 1500 miles, all is great. I had a 2005 Mazda6 (the base for this car) before my Mariner and I'm enjoying the same feeling the Mazda had. Great ride/handling with excellent brakes and very quiet. Fuel economy in town is about 24mpg so far. Fit & finish is comparable to imports. Leather is luxury car quality.

Sony sound/bluetooth/sync system is excellent. Blind spot monitoring works great. The back-up monitors work well but seemed better on the Mariner. Love the ambient lighting--impresses all riders.

Ford/Mercury continue improving their game---keep up the good work!!

Nice car, but not a Subaru
By Sara

2010 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

So far, at 6 months and 12,000 miles, this car is smooth, very comfortable, and has done well in ice and snow (I added X-Ice snows). It doesn't have the crisp responsive handling of my Subaru, but it's so comfortable you can forgive it for a lot. What I don't like: after 6 months, I still have to look for climate controls. There are a lot of them, they all feel the same, I have to stretch to reach them. Getting the free trial to Sirius radio reupped was a rude surprise. The radio in the car will only accept Sirius most expensive plans. You get a deal, but I would still pay for all the junk I don't want in order to hear the few stations I like. It's a nice car, but next one is a Subaru.

Ride Stereo Comfortable seating Lots of room for the car size Fold-flat rear seats

Climate controls are usually used more than the stereo controls, put them on the top of the panel. Make them distinguishable by feel. A dial works better for fan speed that buttons do. Reveal the actual deal about the Sirius trail.

Great car
By Charley

2010 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Have only owned the car for two months.Put 1000 miles on car and then took off for Flordia and drove it hard and still got 30 miles per gallon. It was a great ride and really like the trunk room. The I4 has plenty of power. Love the two tone leather seats and they are heated.Over all I am quite pleased with the car.

The ride,heated seat. Gas mileage