Used 2010 Mercury Milan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Mercury Milan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Milan model:

Not bad car
By Bill Gamelli

2010 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Bought the V6 all wheel drive for wife. Perfect size for her and bought the Milan instead of the Fusion because Mercury is going out and got $4500 off sticker. Will always get parts for it but did not really think about my resale value since Mercury will be no more.

Favorite Features

Rides not to bad and handles nice. Lot of extra's like blind spot warning in side view mirrors, back up sensors, rear view camera, large trunk and back seats go down which is great.

Suggested Improvements

Thicker sheet metal on body, when you wash or wax car you can indent it or hear it creaking. Bumpers could not with stand even a hit from a bike it seems. Sort of cheap except for price.

Comfortable and excellent handeling car
By Tony

2010 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Car has been flawless during the first 4500 miles. Excellent gas mileage, smooth ride, and very comfortable ride. 4 cyl. and 6 speed transmission provides more than enough power on highway. No creaks, rattles, or any issues at all with this vehicle.

Favorite Features

No gas cap feature a plus. Satellite radio. 17" wheels. Keyless entry. Do not miss alloy wheels0plastic wheel covers actually look god and stay clean of brake dust.

Suggested Improvements

Adjusting dash lights is a pain. What happened to the simple wheel to adjust dash lights? Dislike using bar to prop up engine hood.

300 miles and new transmission!
By Joe

2010 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I am giving this car low scores only because after one week the transmission would not shift correctly. i took it back to the dealer and they gave me excuses about why they could not download a program from Ford to test the transmission. After two days they finally decided that the car needed a new transmission. I purchased this car and drove it only 5 days. Now it has been in the shop for 7 days. I do like this car but I feel like its the same old bad Ford service. Before the trouble I would agree with the other positive reviews.

Favorite Features

interior, sync system.

Suggested Improvements

Ford Service

2010 Milan Premier 6cyl FWD
By Tuko

2010 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Took delivery of our Milan Premier with 6cyl and FWD. Traded in 2007 Lincoln MKZ. Wanted another Lincoln but base price had increased over $10,000 in 3 yrs. Milan is basically same car but way cheaper and with lots of bells/whistles. Good quality. So far, gets 31 mpg Hwy and 24 city. Voice Sync system is pretty neat but steep learning curve and can be distracting. Got Sirius for 2 years. Lot of car for the price.

Favorite Features

Voice Sync system (once you get used to it). Ambient interior lighting. Good gas mileage. Fairly peppy engine. Rear view camera. Navigation system. Sirius radio.

Suggested Improvements

No Home Link. Cheap sun visors which are difficult to position. Poor location of manual climate/radio controls. Touchy voice sync system with crummy instructions.

Good, but....
By Ginny

2010 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I've had my Milan for a month and I love everything about it EXCEPT the location of the temperature controls, which truly create unsafe driving conditions. They are placed too low and are hard to reach. I have to take my eyes off the road too long when I want to change the fan speed or set the defrost, or turn on/off the air conditioner and heater. This is a big enough problem that I would not have purchased the car had I known. Other than that I love the safety features of the car. I have the BLIS and the rear camera and would do both again. I like being able to enter the car by typing in a code - that's a great feature when traveling with others. Head rests are uncomfortable.

Favorite Features

BLIS, Rear camera, door entry panel, lots of cup holders in easy reach!

Suggested Improvements

Reposition air conditioner and fan controls higher on the console.