2010 Mercury Milan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Milan model:
Not bad car
By Bill Gamelli on 08/11/10 11:38 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Bought the V6 all wheel drive for wife. Perfect size for her and bought the Milan instead of the Fusion because Mercury is going out and got $4500 off sticker. Will always get parts for it but did not really think about my resale value since Mercury will be no more.

Comfortable and excellent handeling car
By Tony on 08/10/10 13:46 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Car has been flawless during the first 4500 miles. Excellent gas mileage, smooth ride, and very comfortable ride. 4 cyl. and 6 speed transmission provides more than enough power on highway. No creaks, rattles, or any issues at all with this vehicle.

300 miles and new transmission!
By Joe on 07/29/10 06:06 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I am giving this car low scores only because after one week the transmission would not shift correctly. i took it back to the dealer and they gave me excuses about why they could not download a program from Ford to test the transmission. After two days they finally decided that the car needed a new transmission. I purchased this car and drove it only 5 days. Now it has been in the shop for 7 days. I do like this car but I feel like its the same old bad Ford service. Before the trouble I would agree with the other positive reviews.

2010 Milan Premier 6cyl FWD
By Tuko on 07/28/10 20:17 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Took delivery of our Milan Premier with 6cyl and FWD. Traded in 2007 Lincoln MKZ. Wanted another Lincoln but base price had increased over $10,000 in 3 yrs. Milan is basically same car but way cheaper and with lots of bells/whistles. Good quality. So far, gets 31 mpg Hwy and 24 city. Voice Sync system is pretty neat but steep learning curve and can be distracting. Got Sirius for 2 years. Lot of car for the price.

Good, but....
By Ginny on 05/19/10 18:51 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I've had my Milan for a month and I love everything about it EXCEPT the location of the temperature controls, which truly create unsafe driving conditions. They are placed too low and are hard to reach. I have to take my eyes off the road too long when I want to change the fan speed or set the defrost, or turn on/off the air conditioner and heater. This is a big enough problem that I would not have purchased the car had I known. Other than that I love the safety features of the car. I have the BLIS and the rear camera and would do both again. I like being able to enter the car by typing in a code - that's a great feature when traveling with others. Head rests are uncomfortable.

First American Car in 16 Years
By Mike on 03/31/10 17:57 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

We picked up our new Milan about 2 weeks ago. So far things have been just fine. For the past 16 years we have driven Toyotas but we thought it was time for a change. The car has a good ride, much more controlled then the Toyota and feels more sporty. The engine is very quiet and the automatic trans shifts very well. Mileage is about 23.5 so far with mostly suburban driving. So far no squeaks or rattles and the leather seats are very comfortable. The trunk seems to be about the same size of the Camry as well as the rear seat. The Sony sound system is great. The only problem is trying to get our older phone to hook up with the Sync system. The interior lighting is a nice touch.

Frank
By Frank on 03/23/10 13:54 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I traded in a 2000 Lincoln LS for this Milan. The Milan is a great car. It is comfortable, gas mileage is good (27 - 30 mpg) highway. The Sync system is a great value, as is the 202A package, which includes the back-up camera feature and the blind spot light on the side view mirror. These are huge safety features.

Very Pleased!
By jege on 03/15/10 09:40 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Got my Sterling Gray I-4 Premier 012210 after trading my 2008 Mariner Premier. With approx. 1500 miles, all is great. I had a 2005 Mazda6 (the base for this car) before my Mariner and I'm enjoying the same feeling the Mazda had. Great ride/handling with excellent brakes and very quiet. Fuel economy in town is about 24mpg so far. Fit & finish is comparable to imports. Leather is luxury car quality.

Nice car, but not a Subaru
By Sara on 03/05/10 07:11 AM (PST)

2010 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

So far, at 6 months and 12,000 miles, this car is smooth, very comfortable, and has done well in ice and snow (I added X-Ice snows). It doesn't have the crisp responsive handling of my Subaru, but it's so comfortable you can forgive it for a lot. What I don't like: after 6 months, I still have to look for climate controls. There are a lot of them, they all feel the same, I have to stretch to reach them. Getting the free trial to Sirius radio reupped was a rude surprise. The radio in the car will only accept Sirius most expensive plans. You get a deal, but I would still pay for all the junk I don't want in order to hear the few stations I like. It's a nice car, but next one is a Subaru.

Great car
By Charley on 02/24/10 19:03 PM (PST)

2010 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Have only owned the car for two months.Put 1000 miles on car and then took off for Flordia and drove it hard and still got 30 miles per gallon. It was a great ride and really like the trunk room. The I4 has plenty of power. Love the two tone leather seats and they are heated.Over all I am quite pleased with the car.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Mercury Milan in VA is:

$132 per month*