2009 Mercury Milan Consumer Review: Best AWD sedan on the market

2009 Mercury Milan - Consumer Review

Premier Sedan (3.0L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic)

Best AWD sedan on the market
By MountainGoat on

2009 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Surprise! The Milan's handling is completely competitive with foreign cars! And the AWD coped easily with our icy winter. Our last 3 cars were Outbacks, but the current version didn't have enough leg room, so we switched to the Milan, which has exactly the room we need. Love the comfort, handling, luxury features for the price. Gas mileage averaging 23-24 overall is disappointing, but the V6 power is fun. The driver's headrest hurt my back by forcing my head to tip forward. I had a local welder change the angle. My wife's headrest didn't bother her, because it's not in the way when the seat is reclined the way she normally has it.

Handling! (on ice and normal pavement), comfy supportive seats, backup assist sensor, Sirius radio, auto climate control, flip-down back seats,

AWD with 4 cylinder engine for better gas mileage. Front seat head rests that don't punish people who sit up straight.