2008 Mercury Milan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Milan model:
Sleeper and Price Performer
By Ronin on 08/18/08 08:55 AM (PDT)

2008 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

One of Ford's less-known price performer. A V-6 with plenty of power and a surprising consistent 31 MPG at highway speeds. Comfortable and roomy with basic features that are usually sought after. Built sturdy and economical, this vehicle is a great choice competing with under powered 4 cylinders in its class.

Ride, Reliability, Comfort and Looks!
By Mark on 08/10/08 18:37 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have had this Milan for about a month and it is the nicest car I have ever had and I have owned Acuras, Nissans, Volkswagens, Fords, Chevys and Pontiacs. I have the I4 Premier with Charcoal Leather and all the bells and whistles except the Nav system and it definitely turns heads.

Very impressive car
By Paul on 08/02/08 10:43 AM (PDT)

2008 Mercury Milan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

The car blends handling and comfort remarkably well. The Milan sticks to the road thru hard turns yet still soaks up bad pavement pretty darn well. Power and acceleration are plenty enough for those of us who don't buy a car to race it. Mid and high end power is very good for passing and surging on the highways. Attractive inside and out, this car has all the creature comforts I wanted for about $4000 less than I would of payed for a simiarly equipped Accord or Camry. Factor in the high marks for reliability that Milan/Fusion get and you can't go wrong here.

Very Happy Customer
By Maggie in Arkansas on 07/24/08 12:29 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Had a Mercury Villager with 100,000 miles and no problems at all. Decided on the Milan and am very pleased with it's performance. The Sync is just great, the stereo system awesome, A/C, as on all Lincoln/Mercury products is the best and the coldest! Love the moonroof, heated seats, the leather, the "get up and go" is as good as any vehicle ever. Overall, beats the Camry, Honda',Malibu and all the others in this price range as well as those higher, even some of the Mercedes!Good mileage, great looks and turns heads. What more could you want!

What a dream
By bobbyveee99 on 07/07/08 17:25 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased this car 2 weeks ago, what a dream. Had an Audi A6 before. Car cost 38000 this one cost 26000 and this Milan is just as nice riding as my Audi was. Power front seats are only on driver's side not passenger and there is no garage door transmitter, otherwise it has everything

2008 Mewrcury Milan V-6
By Allen Joyner on 07/01/08 11:14 AM (PDT)

2008 Mercury Milan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Great car. We like it better than my wife's 2007 Toyota Camry. Handles well, spirited acceleration yet decent gas mileage considering. The new 6 speed automatic transmission a real plus.

Solid Choice
By Larry on 06/30/08 05:44 AM (PDT)

2008 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Quiet and smooth ride. Excellent on highway MPG at 60 MPH --> 36 to 38 MPG on the onboard gauge on average hilly terrain for Atlanta. A bit noisy at high RPM, but quiet overall. Sync works very well with LG VX9400 phone. Won't miss the park assist, but disappointed at no built-in garage door opener (oh well). Around the neighborhood - averaging about 24-26 MPG as long as don't jump on the gas pedal. Stay moderate and keep RPM's below 2.5-3K and you'll do well on gas. Handles very well. The interior design is great and the charcoal cloth seats are very comfortable. Wife has a bad back to comfort was king in our choice of vehicle.

Sweet Ride
By tdvandy2 on 06/23/08 20:09 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercury Milan 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This car is proof that at least one of the domestics finally "gets it". Easy to drive at any speed. Quiet, smooth, and a nicely done interior.

Very Classy
By Vanessa V on 05/29/08 21:02 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercury Milan 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I've been driving this car for just under two months, and I am in love with it! I have no complaints whatsover, except on the standard model which I am leasing, there is only two gears. The lowest gear is too low but the other one is too high for going down steep hills. No problem with the horsepower, it does fine for me. I wouldnt change anything about the looks, it's beautiful inside and out. The Milan makes a great impression on people. The gas mileage isnt as good as I thought, I'm getting around 26 in the mountains. The '08 Milan also has huge trunk space.

Love this car!
By Pam on 05/10/08 13:32 PM (PDT)

2008 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I've had my Milan for a week now, and love it. On my first tank of gas I am getting 23.9 MPG city. Have not had a chance for Hwy yet. I test drove several vehicles, 08 Fusion, 09 Sonata, 09 Corolla, 08 Malibu, 08 Optima, some were better buys I will admit, however, I love the way this car drives and is very comfortable for me. I really wanted a sunroof and heated seats, however, there were none available at this time in the area so I gave them up because I really wanted this car for the comfort. I purchased the White Suede Metalllic with Camel Leather Interior. I would definitely recommned this car.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.