Wow!
By Niki on
2007 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)
We love this car. It drives great and is very comfortable. It offers a lot of interior room. I reccomend the V6 premier with the leather seats. I feel like I am driving a car that should have cost $35,000. Having a family, I wanted something with interior room. This car offers lots of room and comfortable seats. We owned a Chevy prior to our purchase. I will go to a Mercury dealer for any future automobile purchases. We are very satisfied with this car and for once, we do not regret buying this one. We love it and have reccomended this car to our friends and family. My father drove it once and went the next week and purchased one.
Favorite Features
My favorite feature about this car is the interior. It is classy, durable, and very comfortable. I also enjoy the moonroof. My husband likes the wheels that came with the V6 prem. but he's a man. It is really hard for me to have a favorite feature, I enjoy the entire package.
Suggested Improvements
You loose headroom with the moonroof, so if you are tall, take that into consideration when buying any vehicle.